Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Senior Experience Manager Technical Support Consultant for the AEM (CQ) solution will provide Technical Support for the global Adobe Customer base. Key elements of the role involve handling technical issues and ensuring our Customers are set-up for success. You will field questions, log and work high priority issues, meet with Customers regularly, and handle customer issues while working with the extended Adobe Support team (Support and Engineering). The over-arching goal is to ensure that you can anticipate and avoid issues, identify and mitigate against risk.
When necessary, you may be required to go onsite to expedite the resolution of a technical issue, or as part of an overall Customer experience improvement exercise. Team members will fully detail all customer cases, customer problem interactions, and customer environment details to ensure complete regular Customer Account reviews. The objective of this group is to build memorable Customer Experiences for our most strategic Customer resulting in Customers being wildly successful using our products.
What you'll do
- First point of contact for customer concerns relating to technical issues
- Customer advocate and represent their needs with internal product teams
- Provide timely response/resolution to technical and product inquires
- Provide resolution results within established Service Level Agreement Guidelines
- Awareness of Customer business priorities & key events
- Provide proactive status updates to required parties
- Record and document all issues related to customers within established process guidelines
- Trouble-shoot and qualify cases before raising to Engineering
- Answer questions regarding product functionality and usage
- Enable product features included in the contract which Customer can't enable themselves through the admin console
- Solve implementation problems
- Provide on-site assistance as needed to resolve product issues
- Product Content Creation (KB articles, whitepapers, forum participation)
- Provide Knowledge Transfer sessions to help reduce escalations into Adobe
What you need to succeed
- Strong Technical knowledge of J2EE application servers, databases, and LDAP server technology
- Java Development Experience
- Experience with Adobe CQ/AEM desired but not a hard requirement
- Windows/Linux server knowledge
- Performance tuning and optimization
- Debugging of customer code
- Knowledge at API level of 3rd party applications
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least five years of full time experience in customer care/customer support or related field
- Experience in a wide-range of computer operating systems and software with emphasis on installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration and client/server operations is desired.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong personal organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements