Senior Partnerships Manager, Fuel at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
At KeepTruckin, we believe that carriers operate most effectively when their chosen vendors work together. In this role, you will identify strategic partnership opportunities with fuel providers, negotiate solutions that drive value for all parties, and then work cross-functionally to bring these partnerships to life. You should have a keen understanding of how to align incentives, as well as a general familiarity with modern API technologies so that you can understand what’s possible, and what’s not. The ideal candidate will have operating experience in an entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment, and will be an expert in driving strategic alignment among cross-functional stakeholders. This role can be remote, and will report to the head of KeepTruckin's Safety and Compliance products.What You'll Do:
- Market research to identify and evaluate new potential partnerships with fuel providers by following market trends and identifying opportunities
- Identify new strategic partners and negotiate business terms with them across a variety of initiatives to help accelerate KeepTruckin’s roadmap
- Build business cases to help KeepTruckin navigate decisions when entering new partnerships.
- Build deep relationships with key stakeholders within KeepTruckin, along with key players outside of the company.
- Invest in the infrastructure and processes needed to scale KeepTruckin’s partnership ecosystem.
- 5+ years of experience working in partnerships, growth operations, and/or sales leadership role. Ideally, you would have experience driving enterprise scale partnerships within a high-growth environment.
- Proven understanding of channel operations and sales processes, systems, and tools
- An organizational bridge builder; someone who knows how to quickly drive alignment and build momentum across the organization, as well as influence without authority.
- Tremendous work ethic; strong bias-to-action.
- Strong data orientation; demonstrated experience using data to determine where to invest energy and resources.
- Domain experience within the commercial fuel industry, as well as the broader transportation and logistics industry.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.