Senior Oracle Cloud Finance Administrator (Remote Work From Home) at Freedom Financial Network
SENIOR ORACLE CLOUD FINANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Freedom Financial, voted as a Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, has an exciting opportunity for you to advance your Oracle fusion skills and experience. This is an awesome ground floor opportunity to join the Finance organization as we implement the Fusion Application Suite in early 2022.
We are seeking an experienced Oracle Fusion Functional consultant to lead the ongoing administration and maintenance activities for our Financial Management and Procurement applications. The role will report into our Sr. Director of Enterprise Transformation and play a key role in establishing processes and procedures required to support the application suite on a daily basis. In addition, this role will participate in and lead projects to implement solutions within the Oracle EPM suite.
From your bed to your desk in 30 seconds! We’re proudly offering fully remote work options for this role which can be based in CA, AZ, TX, CO, UT, WA, OR.
- Develop and implement procedures required to support the Oracle ERP Financial and Procurement applications.
- Own and maintain application configurations of the Oracle Bundle Cloud Service (GL, AP, FA, AR and CE), Procurement, FCCS and ARCS.
- Support business team in the development of Oracle Reporting - OTBI, BI Publisher, Smart view
- Analyze complex business processes and design solutions based upon Oracle ERP and EPM capabilities
- Partner with Managed Service teams as needed to support Monthly and Quarterly Upgrades.
- Participate and lead strategic projects which will leverage Oracle Fusion capabilities
- Minimum 5 years of Oracle ERP and EPM Functional Consulting or Administration experience
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting and\or Computer Information Systems
- Strong hands on reporting experience with Oracle OTBI, Smart View, BI Publisher and similar delivered reporting tools.
- Team player with excellent data management skills, highly proficient with MS Office product suite – Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain organized while working on multiple projects with competing priorities
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
Freedom Financial Network is a leading digital personal finance company, built to help people. We do what traditional banks don’t: Put people first. We believe in treating people like humans, not account numbers. We help everyday people get on, and stay on, the path to a brighter financial future, with innovative technology and personalized support at every step. We help people control expenses, manage debt, save money, plan ahead, and make better financial decisions. By leveraging our proprietary data and analytics and artificial intelligence we offer solutions tailored for each step of a consumer's financial journey, including personal loans, home equity loans, help with debt, and even financial tools and education.
With 2,400 employees across California, Arizona and Texas, we have served more than 1 million customers, resolved more than $15 billion in consumer debt and originated $6.5 billion in loans over the course of our 20 years in business.
Driven by our core values, we’re passionate about supporting our communities and proudly awarded over $500,000 in grants distributed by the Freedom Foundation Fund and the Freedom Family Fund in 2021. We believe in a culture led by diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourage our employees to bring their full selves to work every day. Our diversity-focused Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are open to all, whether a member of the ERG community or an ally of the group and we are a member of the Fintech Racial Equity Coalition to address and improve inequality in the fintech industry.
And finally, we take great pride in our achievements. This year we topped the list of Best Place to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal, were a top 100 Corporate Philanthropist by the San Francisco Business Times, a 2021 Most Admired Company and a Tech Company with the Best Company Culture by BestCompaniesAz, a 2021 Top Work Places winner by AZcentral and a BuiltIn Best Places to Work winner, to name a few.