Why Search Discovery?
We have an award winning culture of extraordinary people. Our purpose is to enable people to thrive so that businesses can thrive. We believe that the work you do should matter - it should be meaningful to you professionally and personally, and it should have a positive impact on both you and our clients. If you love data and want to be part of a value driven, diverse, collaborative, and fun team, Search Discovery is for you!
The Senior Optimization Associate is responsible for serving as an analyst for our clients and peers for pre-test ideation research, experimentation planning, and post-test results analysis. Optimization Sr Analysts will work with strategists, engineers, and test managers to design, build, and support optimization programs for our clients providing customized end-to-end program support and training.
What you need to have
- 3+ years working with digital data in analytics, experimentation, or personalization capacity.
- 1+ years of experience in testing and optimization (strong preference for agency experience or experience as optimization analyst for multiple companies/teams simultaneously)
- Experience with Adobe or Google Analytics (certifications a plus)
- Experience analyzing and reporting on A/B or MVT test results
- Ability to manage and shift between multiple projects at once
- Experience with at least one optimization tool (Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Optimize, Interaction Studio, Maxymiser, SiteSpect, Conductrics, Dynamic Yield, etc); preference for experience with multiple platforms (Adobe Target certification a plus)
- Commitment to embodying our Core Values of Pioneering, Humility, Craftsmanship, Judgment, Resilience, Accountability, Vision, and Wellness.
What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to the success of our clients by understanding their challenges and tailoring solutions to their needs.
- Communicate effectively with clients and the team in order to deliver on and meet client needs.
- Produce quality work in a timely manner across multiple projects in order to drive impact.
- Support the growth of the business through business development activities including deck creation, research, and ability to communicate service offerings.
- Demonstrate increased competence and ongoing expansion of your technical abilities.
- Actively mentor colleagues while committing to your own ongoing professional development.
What you need to achieve
- Support at least 1 client with experiment planning and research
- Become a certified expert in at least 1 experimentation platform
- Support at least 3 clients with post-test analysis and recommendations
Location: Atlanta, GA office or Cleveland, OH office
What we offer you:
We offer a total rewards program that evolves when we discover opportunities to further meet the needs of our people. In addition to medical, dental, vision, disability, and matching 401(k), we offer a best in-class wellness program, generous time-off, paid parental leave, significant investments in your growth, and limitless opportunities that puts Search Discovery’s program in a class all our own.
If this resonates with you and you want to add to our amazing team and culture, you owe it to yourself to apply today or check out all our openings! Also, to prove you’ve read our job description, include a short cover letter that explains why you will successfully complete this mission.