Spruce is the platform enabling modern real estate transactions. We work with forward-thinking mortgage lenders, real estate companies, and investors. We believe that the future of real estate will be driven by automation, efficiency, and digital experiences. Our mission is to provide the products and services necessary to make that happen.
About the job
Spruce is looking for an experienced Senior Operations Manager to join its growing Real Estate Operations Team. The ideal candidate will have experience in real estate transactions and will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
As part of the Operations team, you will help train and support the team on all steps of the operations process. Your ability to tackle multiple projects will assist the team in meeting client and company deliverables in a quality manner.
What you'll do
- Lead/manage the Open Order, Exam, Centralized Purchase Curative, and Bulk Transactions teams.
- Identify and document procedures to improve and streamline workflows.
- Train and assist with documentation to increase the depth of knowledge for all teams.
- Communicate ways that technology can solve pain points in business processes.
- Communicate in a collaborative manner across the organization’s team leaders to ensure positive results for all groups; verbally and in writing.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Motivated by curiosity and eager to learn our business.
- Managed a team of at least 5 direct reports.
- Created and implemented process improvement initiatives.
We are proud of the team we’re building. We're committed to equal opportunity employment -- and beyond. We believe diverse experiences and perspectives build a stronger team and a better product. We welcome fresh perspectives and challenge our own assumptions to make Spruce better. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better we can serve our customers.
Read Full Job Description