- Perform intelligence analysis and select pertinent IMINT, SIGINT, MASINT, HUMINT, FININT and open source material and format the information for dissemination
- Ability to discover, characterize, affiliate and report new cyber activity and actors to include describing how the activity is being conducted and also characterization of a sophisticated cyber-capable adversary
- US Citizens Only
- Active TS/SCI clearance and Polygraph required
- Shall have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in Multi-Source analysis or five (5) years of experience with a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Shall have five (5) years of Intelligence Community or related work experience in Multi-Source analysis, to include IMINT, SIGINT, MASINT, HUMINT, FININT and open source intelligence
- Expertise in the use of analyst tools and databases
- Knowledgeable and experienced in product reporting
- Ability to organize training for other team members on analysis, existing and cutting-edge analyst tools, and intelligence reporting
- Expertise in analyzing exploitation opportunities using intelligence reporting to enable operations to gather intelligence from cyber threat adversary networks
- Ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results
- Shall be considered a Subject Matter Expert in one or more fields appropriate to Intelligence Analysis or Computer Networking technologies.
- Ability to serve as a Subject Matter Expert for working groups and meetings with partner organizations/agencies
- Shall have demonstrated expertise in an analyzing intelligence information and technical data, analyzing exploitation opportunities, documenting information and processes, gathering intelligence information, interpreting analytical results, performing Internet research, writing and editing skills at a technical/professional level, and managing internal and external customer relations.
- Effective writing and verbal communication skills
More Information on IntelliGenesis LLC
IntelliGenesis LLC operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Columbia, MD and Augusta, GA. IntelliGenesis LLC was founded in 2007. It has 88 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 122 open jobs at IntelliGenesis LLC, click here.
Read Full Job Description