Senior Manager, Strategy at Stitch Fix (Remote)
The Strategy team works directly with the C-Level and VP leadership team to help drive critical strategic, operational, and business development initiatives. As a member of this dynamic and talented team you will have the opportunity to tackle challenging business problems, drive change and innovation within the organization, and work alongside and learn from the exceptionally talented individuals and teams at Stitch Fix.
The Strategy team organizes its work and impact across three key pillars:
- Owns Corporate planning and reporting cycles, inclusive of overarching company strategy and long range planning as well as annual strategic planning
- Builds actionable Consumer and Marketplace insights, leveraging a data driven approach to inform our product and functional teams on our biggest challenges and opportunities
- Drives embedded strategy and business operations for our highest priority initiatives, leading cross functional teams to build a vision and execute
This position will report to a Director of Strategy, and have the opportunity to flex across these pillars to serve the highest impact needs of the business.YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS ROLE BECAUSE YOU WILL:
- Build a holistic understanding of our business through deep client, competitive and business insights, to influence and shape our key strategic priorities across the company
- Work closely with C-Level, VP leadership, to influence and drive alignment with our total company strategy and key priorities
- Work highly X-functionally across the organization and touch all aspects of the business: You will work closely with our leadership teams to help prioritize and influence our product, merchandising and client experience vision, and facilitate alignment and partnership across functions
- Design and execute analyses to test business hypotheses and synthesize results into practical solutions and business strategies
- Structure project work plans and develop roadmaps with cross-functional partners to support the execution and implementation of strategic recommendations
- Communicate strategic recommendations and use influence to gain support from senior leadership and drive alignment within the organization
- Lead, mentor and develop Associate level talent within the Strategy team
- You have a Bachelor's degree (required)
- You have an MBA (strongly preferred)
- You have a strong passion and relevant experience for retail, ecommerce, and technology
- You have 7+ years of relevant professional experience, with a minimum of 4 years in management consulting at a leading firm and experience in-house strategy leading projects end to end and influencing X functional teams
- You have additional operational/functional experience (preferred)
- You are a strategic problem solver with the proven ability to structure a data-driven approach to complex business problems
- You have a strong executive presence with experience working with multiple executive level stakeholders and C-suite leaders
- You have experience working with a wide array of cross-functional partners who have unique and diverse points of view within an organization and are a master at influencing and driving alignment
- You are a focused, organized, and results-driven individual who can roll up their sleeves when needed and delegate effectively to varying project teams
- You have expertise in Powerpoint and Excel
- We are a group of bright, kind people who are motivated by challenge. We value integrity, innovation and trust. You’ll bring these characteristics to life in everything you do at Stitch Fix.
- We cultivate a community of diverse perspectives— all voices are heard and valued.
- We are an innovative company and leverage our strengths in fashion and tech to disrupt the future of retail.
- We win as a team, commit to our work, and celebrate grit together because we value strong relationships.
- We boldly create the future while keeping equity and sustainability at the center of all that we do.
- We are the owners of our work and are energized by solving problems through a growth mindset lens. We think broadly and creatively through every situation to create meaningful impact.
- We offer comprehensive compensation packages and inclusive health and wellness benefits.
We're changing the industry and bringing personal styling to every body. We believe in a service and a workplace where you can show up as your best, most authentic self. The Stitch Fix experience is not merely curated—it’s truly personalized to each client we style. We are changing the way people find what they love. We’re disrupting the future of retail with the precision of data science by combining it with human instinct to find pieces that fit our client’s unique style. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. This results in a simple, yet powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women and kids throughout the US and UK. We believe we are only scratching the surface and are looking for incredible people like you to help us boldly create our future.
Find a career that looks good on you—apply today!
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.