Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professions and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for most indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
This is a unique opportunity to shape the future of a new and fast-growing team at Angi. The Senior Manager, Strategy & Operations will work directly with the Director of Marketplace Integrity to devise strategy, build frameworks, structure solutions, manage projects, and drive results in some of the most critical areas of the business.
In this role, you will serve as a critical thought partner to the Director of Marketplace Integrity. You will own and/or support large Marketplace Integrity strategic priorities such as design, implementation, and management of policies and processes to minimize lost revenue in the areas of disputes and/or claims, collaborate with other Ops teams to implement strategies to minimize losses from disputes and/or claims, develop tracking and dashboards to maximize team insights, and manage a team of support agents.
What you’ll do
- Develop a vision and roadmap that is aligned with the long-term vision of the company and the goals of the Marketplace Integrity team
- Independently own key strategic initiatives (or critical work streams within it) from initial concept through execution and success measurement
- Alongside the Director of Marketplace Integrity, and an all-star team of peers and stakeholders, steer quantitative and qualitative efforts into financial and operational drivers to prevent losses associated with fraud, disputes, claims, and payment issues
- Thrive within ambiguity and find new, creative ways to solve problems every day, with data as your guide
- Build clear and concise presentations that summarize your findings and lead to clear recommendations
- Deeply understand customer needs and use data + customer insights to reduce negative customer experiences
- Provide thought partnership to the Director of Marketplace Integrity and cross-functional partners
Who you are
- Self-starter; owner; someone who can manage and execute projects to completion
- First class communication skills
- Maintain a careful balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- Has a strong bias for action
- Thrive with ambiguity
- Team player; collaborates and influences effectively with cross-functional team members across the organization
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4-6 years of professional experience in consulting, finance, strategy, business development or operations experience
- Strong analytical and execution background - demonstrated experience gathering data from various sources and driving strategic insight and decision-making
- Management consulting experience at a top firm strongly preferred
- Startup experience is a plus
- A strong interest in Angi, home services, marketplaces and product and data driven organizations
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world