All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud® has a global user base of more than 120,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance, and Foursquare. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike.
Strategic Alliances play a critical role in accelerating the growth of JumpCloud. Today JumpCloud is growing quickly, but is realizing that growth all on it's own. By forging partnerships with major industry players, JumpCloud can broaden it's reach within it's target market and propel the company to becoming a major player in it's own right. This role reports directly to the Head of Global Strategic Alliances
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with the JumpCloud executive team to develop & grow target partners of strategic value to JumpCloud.
- Build a pipeline of opportunities for alliances and partnerships that will result in incremental revenue to JumpCloud.
- Understand targeted partners and develop a unique value proposition for a JumpCloud relationship.
- Execute a thorough and comprehensive process to develop “win-win” partnerships.
- Engage with senior executives and key stakeholders of targeted companies.
- Lead the various teams within JumpCloud to support and develop these partnerships i.e. product, marketing, legal, etc.
- Build mutual GTM plans with partners and measure and manage execution of those plans to deliver new revenue streams.
- Work with the JumpCloud team to develop the infrastructure and processes to facilitate these partnerships
We’re looking for:
- Self starter who can hit the ground running
- 5-7 years of experience building partnerships with global technology companies.
- Knowledgeable in security or other infrastructure Saas products.
- Must have built partnership(s) from the start, not just manage a pre-existing relationship.
- Typically has reported to a Global executive.
- Sales or similar experience achieving a revenue target
- Experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with identity and access management solutions
- Previously worked in a fast-paced hyper growth environment
- Experience working with Crowdstrike, Atlassian in a partnership role
- Skilled at building and managing a core global team
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $160,000-175,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. All of our roles are remote. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description