Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a Senior Manager, Revenue Systems/Solution Architect/Technical Architect to join our Revenue Operations team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a world-class tech stack to support our Revenue teams while putting in place appropriate controls into our systems. This role will be critical to building a scalable ecosystem to support fast growth and hiring and should take an agile approach to building a better customer experience for users.
Salesforce Technical Administration Responsibilities:
- Manage profile permissions and role hierarchy to ensure proper alignment with business needs.
- Provision licenses and deactivate inactive employees.
- Create and maintain sandbox testing environments.
- Build, test, and deploy changes to infrastructure from sandbox to production.
- Develop and maintain system automation (workflows, approvals, validation rules, etc.)
- Owns the quote-to-cash lifecycle and ensures smooth integration with Finance processes.
Security/Access/Data Management Responsibilities:
- Ensure that proper security protocols are in place to protect system data from breaches or data corruption.
- Manage profile access to limit unnecessary data exposure.
- Perform regular database backups.
- Oversee security evaluations and audits of integrated systems.
- Clean and enrich data to improve accuracy and remove duplicative and bad data.
Product Management Responsibilities:
- Establish regular cadence of product releases and announcements.
- Product owner mentality with focus on usability and design.
- Manage page layouts and user views for better user experience.
- Maintain tech stack roadmap to provide visibility and resource planning.
System Integration Management Responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain connections between Salesforce and other systems.
- Ensure data consistency and proper mapping between systems.
- Document mapping and process flows between systems.
- 8-10+ years of Salesforce administration experience (admin and architecture certifications a plus).
- Experience managing a complex tech stack across all revenue functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) including tools such as Outreach, Clari, Pardot, ZoomInfo, DealHub, MindTickle, conversation AI tools, Salesforce Innovation Hub, and Salesforce Partner and Customer Communities.
- The successful candidate will not only possess a broad understanding of the Revenue Operations tech stack administration, but also takes ownership of usability and design to create a better customer experience.
- Experience in supporting global businesses/timelines and managing remote teams.
- Experience in fast growth startups with demonstrated scaling.
- This candidate will be relentlessly focused on building a better “product” for our internal customers.
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches. Able to see the big-picture while also being hands-on and in the details.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment with a very high level of attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences.
- Strong communications and organizational influence skills.
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description