Senior Manager Public Benefit Corporation and ESG Strategy at Veeva
| San Francisco, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:47 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, October 7, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
The Senior Manager Public Benefit Corporation and ESG Stewardship will drive Veeva’s leadership as the largest Public Benefit Corporation. The position will work closely with company leadership to track and report Veeva’s performance in support of its public benefit statement and monitor company ESG ratings. This role will oversee Veeva’s PBC activity including collaborating to create metrics and goals that aligned with the company's public benefit statement and developing processes that will drive the achievement of these goals. The incumbent will be instrumental in highlighting Veeva’s ESG activity with the investment community and other stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Develop company performance targets and reporting processes that align with Veeva’s public benefit statement
- Oversee the publication of annual PBC report
- Lead interactions with ESG reporting agencies and ensure appropriate reporting of Veeva activities
- Monitor ESG evaluation standards and advise Veeva leadership on company positioning
- Lead interactions with investors, other corporations, and media contacts focusing on Veeva’s PBC leadership and ESG activities
- Track and report on trends, developments, and thought leadership on corporate responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years work experience in equity research, investment analysis, private wealth management, or ESG advisory in financial services setting
- Strong writing skills
- Expertise in ESG and corporate responsibility reporting and trends
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders including investors and company management
Nice to Have
- 8+ years relevant work experience
- ESG investment work experience
- Deep financial acumen
- Knowledge of the life sciences and/or software industries
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]