Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we've built and have been recognized as:
- Forbes Fintech 50 2021
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Best-Led Companies 2021
- TIME 100 Most Influential Company 2021
We're growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We're seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We're in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
We are a fairly nascent and nimble Product Partnerships team that is working very closely with product teams at Robinhood to help enable our product roadmap. By way of sitting in the product org, we often share OKRs with our product teams. Our mandate consists of exploring, negotiating, integrating, and leading product partnerships.
What you'll do day-to-day:
As a Crypto Partnerships Manager you will both explore and negotiate, but then also own, develop, and lead our strategic partnerships with companies in the Crypto space.
The Crypto team within Robinhood functions like a fast-moving startup within the larger organization and is composed of several product teams that build products and features to enable our users to research and invest in Crypto assets. From learning about Crypto to trading and using it - we seek to innovate on the beautiful, intuitive user experiences that make Robinhood the leading destination for Equities investing, and deliver that same familiar experience to Crypto. Many of the components that make up our Crypto product are facilitated by Partners and our team is responsible for sourcing and leading these critical relationships.
Ideally you will be passionate about Crypto and Web3 and experienced in negotiating, establishing and growing strategic relationships. We are seeking a cross-functional collaborator, who has the approach of advocating for our customers and Robinhood in face of uncertainty. You will bring both analytical and strategic skills to help negotiate partnerships, as well as operational skills to facilitate partnership integrations and to deal with the day-to-day challenges.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Help explore, scope, and evaluate new partnership opportunities in the Crypto space by continuously developing and cultivating relationships with both established and new players in the industry.
- Support the contract negotiation process with companies we want to partner with, covering elements such as commercial, legal, security, and privacy terms - always putting the user first.
- Support product integrations and onboarding of new partners, working highly cross-functionally at Robinhood with Product, Design, Research, Operations, and others
- Assume day-to-day ownership of our existing partnerships with strategic partners in the Crypto space
- Work closely with the product teams at Robinhood to understand the needs we have towards our partners and how these partners can help accelerate projects on our roadmap
- Build relationships with the C-team and key functional leaders in the partners' organizations to learn about trends and influence decision-making favorably towards Robinhood and its users
- You're obsessed with Crypto and Web3, and excited by all the ways Robinhood can help democratize access to these products
- You love learning and are constantly looking for ways to get more educated and up to speed on the latest protocols, dApps and competitors in the space
- Deep knowledge of Crypto business models, competitive landscape and partner infrastructure models that power crypto brokerage businesses
- You are comfortable shifting with the fast moving direction of the Crypto industry and shifting priorities for the team
- You act like an owner and are comfortable taking ownership for a problem and helping the team arrive at a solution through collaboration
- You are a direct communicator and active listener who appreciates receiving and is comfortable providing candid feedback to your teammates and leaders
- Resourceful, persistent and able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and sometimes uncertain environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify and prioritize key initiatives and operational tasks
- 4-8 years of experience with a consistent track record in partnerships, business development or strategy, ideally in the Crypto or financial services industry
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- MBA, MS or other advanced degree with experience in a related field
- Product experience in Fintech or other regulated industry
- Strong network in Crypto/VC to help with introductions, partner vetting
We're looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you're ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission-we'd love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach-out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job's working model.