Senior Manager, Partner Success at Mailchimp
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp and Co is Mailchimp’s partner program and community. The program is made up of agencies, freelancers and marketing professionals from all around the world. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Partner Success leader to create and optimize our Partner Success function and build a team of Partner Success Managers to engage, retain and grow our member and partner base. This individual will need to be proactive and thrive in changing environments, working cross-functionally with internal teams, as well as balancing expectations of members and partners.
- Lead, develop and scale our Partner Success Management programming
- Develop and grow relationships with high-value partners within Mailchimp & Co
- Work with the Director of Customer Success to set quarterly and annual targets for Partner Success team
- Create playbooks and specific plays that retain, engage and grow members and partners through the Mailchimp & Co partner program and community
- Train key cohorts of members and partners on the value of Mailchimp & Co to drive partner and customer value
- Work with Customer Operations to structure notifications, activities and reporting mechanisms necessary to engage with partners
- Leverage learnings and performance data to proactively drive decisions across Product, Customer Care, Partner Marketing and Product Marketing including resources for sales enablement, roadmaps and campaign decisions
- Drive awareness of the Mailchimp & Co partner program and community, and its value to all agencies, freelancers and marketing professionals
- Attend in-person and virtual events to build relationships with current partners, while also generating awareness and increasing acquisition of new members and partners into the program
- The organizational skills to set priorities, plan, and manage multiple tasks, while being comfortable shifting when necessary
- Ability to identify (and coach to identify) growth opportunities with your Partner Success team.
- Serve as point of escalation for their key cohorts of members and partners including Customer Care, Marketing and Inbound Sales
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years experience in customer service, relationship management, account management, customer success or partner success
- Experience managing a team
- Patience and enthusiasm for explaining complex concepts to a diverse audience
- Attention to detail, follow-through, and accountability
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and adaptable
- Ability to travel 30%+
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with self-service SaaS solutions
- Being multilingual in one or more major European languages
- Experience working with E-commerce, marketing agencies, freelancers or integration developers
- Understanding of Mailchimp and its features
- Knowledge of market and competitive landscape
- Experience using customer relationship management (CRM), customer success (CS) or partner relationship management (PRM) software
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
How you’ll work: Our Core Leadership Behaviors are the observable and measurable leadership actions and skills that contribute to our effectiveness and success in our roles at Mailchimp. They determine how we do our jobs and how we meet our goals, enabling us to bring out the best in each other and execute on our strategic plans to deliver for our customers.
- Thriving in Complexity: You unravel and make sense of potentially sophisticated, incomplete, and contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Nimble Learning: You tackle problems with experimentation, using successes and failures to inform future decisions
- Expecting the best: You hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaborating Courageously: You build partnerships across the company and work collaboratively with others to meet strategic goals
- Cultivating Candor: You act with integrity and earn the confidence and trust of others through honesty and authenticity
- Inclusive Leadership: You recognize the value diversity brings to our organization and leverages different perspectives to enhance organizational culture and drive performance
- Customer Obsessed: You listen hard to customers, understand their challenges, develop relationships with them, and deliver products that remove their obstacles
- Action Oriented: You initiate new opportunities and face tough challenges with a sense of energy, enthusiasm and service
*Mailchimp currently offers flexible and remote options in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Washington. If you are unable to work from one of these registered locations, you will not be eligible for employment.
Curious how hiring has shifted at Mailchimp due to Covid-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.