Senior Manager of Next Day Delivery at Spreetail
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:51 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, March 29, 2022
Spreetail is an ecommerce growth partner focused on accelerating brands and channels to compete for tomorrow’s ecommerce customer. Learn how we are building one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history: www.wearespreetail.com.
Spreetail is consistently evolving and becoming the prime source for all of our ecommerce customers. We are now hiring for a new role in our Next Day sector that is going to dive deep to identify the root cause of defects and opportunities to improve performance!
How you will achieve success:
- Obsess over Next Day Delivery performance: dive deep to identify the root cause of defects and opportunities to improve performance; develop program clarity across stakeholder groups, and drive delivery speed improvements for our customers.
- Lead direct report(s) and collaborate with partners from across the business to develop and deploy solutions that increase the percentage of orders delivered in one day (click-to-deliver).
- Develop stakeholder awareness and involvement in Next Day Delivery Goal attainment across domains with Channel and Vendor Management, Software and Technology, Finance, Accounting, Inventory, Fulfillment, Transportation, Customer Experience, and Strategic Initiatives.
- Identify and drive the development of intra-domain programs that solve Next Day Delivery performance defects.
- Challenge assumptions and demonstrate courage in proposing new solutions; practice humility and incorporate feedback in refining business proposals.
What experiences will help you in this role:
- Experience in e-commerce delivery programs or operations management.
- Proven experience in transportation management.
- Experience with cross-organizational communication to both peer-level stakeholders and executive management.
- Emotional Intelligence in driving decisions and actions with direct and indirect reports, peers, and senior leadership.
- Ability to facilitate and build roadmaps for multiple initiatives and programs: strong organizational, time management, and reporting efficiency.
In an effort to Make Spreetail Better, we hire people that are aligned with our values and are passionate about pursuing ecommerce excellence. We believe the right person can learn what is needed to succeed in their role, so we encourage job applicants to apply even if you don't meet all of the qualifications listed. We are looking for diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so we don’t require college degrees and welcome non-linear career paths. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply!
Not the role for you? Check out additional opportunities to join our team here and sign up for our Talent Community Newsletter for exclusive insights into future openings.
What you can expect from us:
• The flexibility to take care of yourself. We offer a hybrid work environment for team members working from our offices, and fully remote opportunities for our Software & Tech teams to focus on results then take time off when needed. Salaried Spreetailers enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year.
• We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
• We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with perks such as a home-owner bonus, tropical sabbatical trips, and all the unique Spreetail swag you can imagine.
• We’ll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off.
• The opportunity to revolutionize your community. We encourage team members to take paid time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year and we’ll match your donation dollar for dollar to the nonprofits you support.
Learn more about our full benefits package including parental leave, domestic partner coverage, unit appreciation rights, and more here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Spreetail, we are relentless in our pursuit of equity and equality, we embrace cultural differences that raise our bar, we pursue the challenges within ourselves to make Spreetail better, and we humbly acknowledge our duty to build and foster an inclusive workplace where all may succeed.
Spreetail is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Information on Spreetail
Spreetail operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in Lincoln, NE, Lincoln, NE, Omaha, NE, Greenwood, IN, Nantocoke, PA, Ellabell, GA, Austin, TX, Hutchins, TX and Las Vegas, NV. Spreetail was founded in 2006. It has 977 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 133 open jobs at Spreetail, click here.
Read Full Job Description