| Santa Monica
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:28 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022
GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $30 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role:
GoodRx is seeking a Senior Manager, Newsletter Strategy with enterprise-level audience development experience, strong stakeholder management abilities, excellent editorial judgment, and the ability to balance technical and creative capabilities. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with the GoodRx internal teams. These include the editorial team at GoodRx Health, a consumer-facing health information website, as well as marketing, editorial, sales, engineering, product, and operations. The goal will be to deliver high-value newsletters that help consumers engage with GoodRx Health’s best-in-class content. The Manager will also be responsible for supporting the company’s overall growth and revenue objectives.
● Develop best-in-category newsletters: Partner with internal stakeholders to manage the newsletter roadmap from conception to implementation. Develop comprehensive Go-to-Market plans that are competitive with industry best practices and align closely with internal development timeframes.
● Position and optimize newsletter offerings: Support efforts to formalize our value proposition for each newsletter, gain internal alignment with key stakeholders, and then work to bring that messaging to life. Leverage newsletters to build new communities and re-engage existing audiences.
● Partner with editorial team: Work with newsletter editor to insure that fresh, relevant, and timely content is available to support a number of topical newsletters designed to help consumers get the healthcare they need at a price they can afford.
● Align with sales: Collaborate with sales to provide sponsor opportunities, email templates, and guidance on monetization strategies. Optimize and ensure distinct visual presentations for editorial, sponsored, and corporate content in newsletters.
● Track growth and engagement: Track and communicate results, success metrics, and recommendations for improvement. Design testing strategies to optimize performance. Analyze competitive offerings and identify market trends to anticipate consumer and advertiser needs, contributing to business cases for new product investment
● 4-7 years experience in marketing, with a focus on B-to-C
● Proven experience managing successful email campaigns
● Strong knowledge around list building, audience segmentation, workflow management, and campaign creation
● Comfortable collaborating as well as working independently
● Excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills
● Proven track record in a high-growth organization
● Passion for health and healthcare a big plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $30 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description