Senior Manager, New Product Introduction (NPI) Planning & Operations at ServiceNow (Washington DC)
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can't wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is experiencing tremendous growth with the market acceptance of our cloud-based workflow management products, apps, and industry solutions and we are transforming our Enterprise NPI operating model to support our speed of innovation.
The Senior Manager will lead the planning and portfolio processes across our product launches. This will include including managing the intake and cross-functional planning process, executive reviews, and scorecards to ensure we are successfully bringing to market ServiceNow's incredible innovation at scale. You will also define, plan and execute changes to operating models, tools, and drive continuous optimization of our NPI processes. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of turning strategy into execution, transforming to drive operational scale. The successful candidate is a results-driven leader who brings a strategic approach and general manager mindset, coupled with empathy and broad business acumen around NPI to achieve desired business outcomes. In addition, the selected candidate has demonstrated operational rigor and continuous delivery of improvements with measurable impact.
What you get to do in this role:
- Define and operate NPI planning & governance processes across cross-functional GTM teams, to ensure the right investment levels for product success & the ability to pivot plans and respond swiftly to customer needs
- Influence and work cross-functionally to align functional plans
- Ensuring comprehensive planning including post sale readiness
- Define & manage KPI's (leading, lagging indicators) across product lifecycle
- Accountable for driving accountability for action plans cross-functionally to improve KPI's
- Mobilize and lead a variety of initiatives across the NPI transformation portfolio, including digitization and automation projects
- Drive projects from inception to completion, ensuring all workstream deliverables are completed on time, on budget, and with quality
- Partner closely with enterprise business planning teams to provide visibility and transparency to strategic priorities
- Conduct thorough and detailed analysis to produce data driven recommendations to enable leadership decisions
- Deliver progress updates to stakeholders and leadership
- Continuously apply a customer / partner lens across the customer journey to identify and execute optimization opportunities to improve NPI objectives
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Master's in Business, Engineering or Operations and 8+ years of related experience
- Business Unit Financial Planning & Analysis experience
- Strong program/project management skills & strong facilitation skills
- Leading diverse, high performing matrixed teams
- Highly analytical, fact driven, and process orientated mindset
- Ability to conduct meaningful analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable messages and deliverables
- Thrives in fast-paced environment, adept at managing multiple priorities in a dynamic environment to drive results
- Well-versed in SaaS business processes and customer lifecycle.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and develop mindshare to drive towards a common goal
- Combination of strong intellect, exceptional active listening skills, and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to synthesize information that can be easily consumed by various executive audiences
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.