Senior Manager, IT Business Operations at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The IT Business Operations Leader will lead all aspects of running Emerging Technology Group (ETG) like a business. This leader will be responsible for Strategy and Planning, Budgeting, Quarterly Business Review Orchestration, Communications and other Chief of Staff duties. This leader will partner with other business operations leads across the company, as well as senior business and IT leaders and employees to align efforts and connect dots.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage and maintain the budget, headcount gather required inputs from leadership team and orchestrate department level reporting with Finance.
- Manage Priority QBR cadence, all-hands, leaders meeting accompanying deliverables and drive consistency of reporting.
- Assist in organizing strategy and planning sessions and deliverables.
- Engage and connect with other operations leaders in IT and beyond as required.
- Be a thought-leader and influencer creating clarity out of ambiguity.
- Oversee special Programs and initiatives for ETG group
- Provide guidance and help establish a culture that continuously strives towards best practices and operational excellence, while having fun.
- Drive and evolve our plan for internal employee communications in a timely, relevant and engaging manner.
- Implement thoughtful, innovative and engaging communications that build on and enhance ServiceNow’s purpose, culture, and strategic priorities.
- Produce creative, relevant newsletters, All Hands decks, Now at Work posts, etc., rooted in our priorities; continually experiment with content to drive engagement.
- Identify and recommend creative ideas to improve business operations and communications – be proactive.
- Moderate social channels and constantly work to create authentic and engaging social/digital moments to support our culture.
- Coordinate, scope and advise VP and leadership team involvement in internal events as needed.
- Leverage listening or evaluation tools, analyze insights, and iterate plans and leadership messaging accordingly.
- Combined 6+ years of experience in the following areas: Operations, planning, budgeting, portfolio management, systems implementations, process design and process re-engineering, change management, communications.
- Excellent understanding of budget and headcount management.
- Excellent understanding of functional operational processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, teamwork skills, and an engaging personality.
- Strong program management skills.
- Ability to translate business strategies into effective narratives.
- Proven ability to effectively interface with a diverse range of roles at all levels.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to independently prioritize shifting workloads in a high growth, ever changing environment.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization structure.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.