Senior Manager, IT & Business Audit at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Assist and support the testing strategy for Business Process, ELC & ITGC design and operating effectiveness, IT Application Controls, Key Reports, and other IT dependencies.
- Identify relevant systems, reports, and other IT resources supporting transactions/balances.
- Review of audit resource workpapers/products for SOX, Compliance & Operational audits.
- Provide guidance to process owners on relevant business process, IT and entity level controls including HR/Legal/Finance/IT policy management and IT/Technology Governance.
- Updating key SOX documentation such as risk & control matrices, flowcharts, data flow diagrams, and narratives.
- Assist the Director of Internal Audit with Department annual SOX and department scoping and planning.
- Assist the Director of Internal Audit with development and execution of the enterprise risk assessment process.
- Assist within system implementation control evaluations.
- Facilitate communication with external auditors and internal process owners.
Your qualifications are:
- Degree in Accounting, IT or Business.
- 8+ years of relevant IT audit/internal controls experience, preferably in a public accounting firm or the equivalent of public company experience.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- Experience with SaaS/Agile IT environments.
- Working experience and knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley internal control requirements.
- Strong technical knowledge of COBIT, NIST, COSO and other controls and compliance frameworks.
- Strong technical knowledge of US GAAP requirements.
- Ability to work in an agile/fast-paced environment and process information quickly.
- Strong critical thinking skills & attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and also collaborate with departments.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adjust changing priorities in order to meet deadlines (internal & external).
- CISA, CPA, CISSP, and/or CIA certifications.
- Experience with a global organization.
- Experience with SOX tools such as AuditBoard & Workiva.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.