Senior Manager, Global Partner Acceleration, Low Code Build & Automate (Minneapolis, MN)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Servicenow is a leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms. As the Senior Manager, Partner Acceleration for our Build & Automate solutions pillar, you will work with selected partners to bring to market joint customer offerings built with our low-code application development and hyper automation products. In this critical role you will have an opportunity to help drive this next growth engine for ServiceNow.
As a key member of our Alliance & Channel Ecosystem (ACE) Partner Acceleration organization you will lead a major contribution to the success of Servicenow's fastest growing business unit: Creator & ERP Workflows. You will use your ERP solution and industry experience as well as your No/Low Code or App Dev knowledge to create game-changing go-to-market Offerings with targeted System Integrator partners. The ideal candidate has familiarity with the ERP and finance solutions market and an understanding of core processes such as procurement and supply chain. In this new role you will drive profitable growth by leading the identification, cultivation and monetization of Customer Offerings co-developed with selected System Integration partners. You will be accountable for leveraging your Low Code and ERP market expertise to enable partners to deliver customized market-leading Offerings built on the ServiceNow platform.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will engage targeted ServiceNow partners to identify, ideate, cultivate, launch, monetize, and scale new Low Code & ERP Modernization Offerings to fundamentally transform the World of Work for customers
- Your primary responsibility will be to identify, develop and bring to market new joint Low Code and ERP Partner Offerings
- You will own leadership and governance of the joint go to market plan and the Offer development lifecycle
- You will lead selected partners to execute quickly and effectively to meet quarterly targets
- You will work closely and collaboratively with the Alliance and Channel Ecosystem (ACE) partner teams in each geography to develop a representative offering strategy for each Geo
- You will lead successful execution of Offering launches to the global sales team and drive measurable outcomes
- You will drive tight cross functional alignment across key internal stakeholders such as our industry solutions team, product teams, ACE global and regional teams
Measure of success in the role:
Drive significant growth in the Creator Workflows business globally through jointly developed Partner business offerings. Be recognized as a thought leader, collaborator and champion of the Partner go to market process by the business unit, sales and partners. Meet quarterly and annual business goals.
To be successful in this role candidates will have:
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 10+ years in sales, partner management and/or consulting
- 5+ years building sales and solution partnerships with or for major ERP systems (must have)
- Technical background in customer-facing solution consulting or similar role is a plus
- Experience in the low-code, app-dev, DevOps, API or RPA domain (preferred)
- Demonstrated experience managing global partners through a joint go-to-market process
- Experience partnering with multiple sales teams to grow the partner ecosystem in a "win as a team" environment
- Strong strategic thinking including business process and analytical skills
- Referenceable ability to build long term strategic and senior level relationships
- Strong business, commercial and financial acumen
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.