You are a leader in financial and people systems and are eager to get your foot in the door at a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup. As a senior manager on the Applications team, you will play a critical role in managing the Workday Financials and HCM platform and related systems for Convoy.
- Develop and lead a high-performing team of application managers and analysts.
- Work with G&A cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and drive projects towards successful completion.
- Identify opportunities for financial application and reporting implementation, redesign, or process improvement
- Build a strong technical culture around our business systems that emphasize technical excellence, rapid iteration, strong security, and frictionless user experiences
- Provide application administrative support across systems as needed
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years experience managing and leading, developing and scaling a high functioning team
- 8+ years experience with IT systems and infrastructure including SaaS products like Workday Financials, Adaptive Planning, Workday HCM, Greenhouse, and Docebo
- Good understanding of Finance and HR business processes and IT solution design to be able to engage meaningfully with the business stakeholders
- Experience creating financial and managerial reports, including Workday composite reports
- Managed existing integrations and created new ones based upon business need
- Implemented system controls for access and change management for SOX compliance
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain system changes and functionality to all employees across Convoy
- Excellent written communication skills
- On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
- On demand primary care through 98.6
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave program
- Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
- Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
- Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ability to make a real world impact!