Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!About the role
The Fraud Operations Senior Manager is responsible for providing leadership for all front-line fraud investigations related to Robinhood Crypto. You will supervise team leads, SMEs, and analysts, and oversee fraud procedures, quality, and case production at Robinhood. In this role you are also responsible for capacity and strategic planning, hiring, and providing guidance for our reporting, training, and professional development programs.Your day-to-day will involve:
- Oversight of the day to day production of multiple teams composed of fraud analysts, investigators, and leads. (4-6 team members)
- Supervise case quality and production, as well as demand pipelines and trends.
- Advise the Crypto Operations Team on fraud patterns and emerging trends related to Crypto deposits and withdrawals and/or P2P crypto transfers.
- Build and maintain Crypto Fraud rules and controls, including investigations.
- Consult with product and engineering teams on product design features and customer experience considerations.
- Review real-time dashboards for emerging fraud risks and take action when appropriate.
- Provide on-site subject matter expertise in current and emerging fraud typologies, investigative methods, customer-centric service, and company policies and resources.
- Collect and analyze strategic-level reporting related to crypto product usage patterns.
- Coordinate with AML, Legal and other internal partners to develop and enforce crypto-related policies and procedures.
- Facilitate career paths and professional development of the analysts, investigators and leads under your supervision.
- Identify and implement efficiency and accuracy improvements throughout the investigation workflow and tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years working in fraud investigations
- 3+ years of direct supervision experience
- In depth knowledge of fraud prevention within the Cryptocurrency space
- Experience with fraud related to Crypto Wallet movements
- Experience scaling, broadening, and maturing teams
- Experience with financial services fraud typologies
- Experience using cryptocurrency investigation and transaction monitoring tools, such as Chainalysis, CipherTrace or similar
- Demonstrable experience executing in the details and continuously improving processes
- Experience with blockchain forensics
- Legal, law enforcement, threat finance or financial intelligence unit (FIU) experience
- SQL experience
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.