Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our Mission
As a Senior Manager of Enterprise Client Experience, you will be overseeing delivering value to our Enterprise clients through operational growth, execution and alignment. In this role, you will serve as the leader of the Enterprise Client Success department, primarily responsible for managing a team of Managers, who are each responsible for leading a team that works directly with clients. In addition, you will develop, launch and manage operational efficiencies and KPIs across the team. The goal is to put in place workflows that allow the team to attain strong results, increase efficiency and create clear accountability.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Passionate about supporting a team and the growth of others.
- Devoted to driving results and growing a business.
- Super-positive and empathetic: you see the best in people and know how to bring it out.
- A team player, who enjoys working in a highly collaborative (and extremely fun!) team environment.
Your day to day is…
- Attending 1:1s with direct reports focused on their management efforts and project progress.
- Meeting with partner team leadership to align on process and progress towards shared goals.
- Working with People Operations, Finance and Recruiting on both hiring and promotions.
- Assisting with hiring efforts when needed through candidate screening and interviews.
- Assisting in the training of new and existing team members.
- Owning projects that are focused on improving internal processes or external client experiences.
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 3-5 years managing people managers and overseeing a client success team or similar experience.
- 5-7 years experience on a client success team, health care industry is preferred.
- Ability to develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Tableau preferred.
- Record of building and maintaining team upskilling programs.
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Employer funded 401(k) match
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace and Peloton
- Sabbatical leave (for employees with 5+ years of service)
- Competitive parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
Return to Office
The safety and health of our team members is our top priority. As local case numbers and regulations allow, our NYC office will be accessible to all fully vaccinated employees five days a week, though working in-office remains completely voluntary; everyone is invited but nobody is required to work in the office. For team members who work in-office days, we will provide an experience that supports social interaction, collaboration, and of course all of our regular perks such as free lunch. Learn more about our return to office philosophy, plans, and updates here!