Senior Manager Digital Operations at Medly
Digital Operations, Senior Manager
We are a world class startup solving real industry problems and building products that drive business results, increase operational efficiency and create superior user experiences. We want the best product marketing talent to help us bring these solutions to market. We are looking for n experienced Sr Manager Operations and Optimization Manager to support the launch and expansion of Medly’s new eCommerce business, as well as to help support and optimize the existing Pharmaca site experience. Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, this is a highly visible role where you will leverage your digital merchandising, analytics, and consumer product expertise to build and manage Medly’s eCommerce experience.
- Manage and coach team of 3+ individuals
- Site P&L management and optimization
- In partnership with Product, Site Operations, and Merchandising build the site / app
- eCommerce strategy and feature and functionality planning
- Setting, managing, and optimization search rules / algos
- Drive overall opportunities for experiential innovation
- Taxonomy and site navigation strategy and optimization - ensure that the backend matches the most up to date performance factors for SEO optimization
- Planning, building, managing and optimizing browse experiences
- Partnering with the Category Management team to build a best in class merchandising experience that helps drive immediate product conversion and increases basket size
- Understand what customers want and create and experience that is innovative and highlights what they need
- 6+ years’ experience in eCommerce of consumer product role with P&L responsibility, including proven track record of developing strategy, execution, and exceeding targets.
- 5+ years’ experience managing direct reports and building high-performing teams
- Deep understanding of optimization of site performance and web fundamentals
- Experience working in conjunction with Product Teams
- Experience working with product vendors and understanding new product integrations
- Deep understanding of conversion rate optimization for retail eCommerce sites.
- High level of comfort in owning budgets and financial targets, forecasting, and measurement of KPIs.
- Team-oriented with the ability to effectively collaborate with and influence cross- functional partners at all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable communication skills – listening, written, and oral
- Growth-mindset, with an ability to quickly test and learn, adapt to changing priorities, and enact strategy and tactics with urgency
- Process-driven with proven track record of developing frameworks and workflows that enable cross functional teams to achieve peak performance, expert experience in project managing across multiple teams
- Detail oriented and not afraid to get into the weeds