Senior Manager, Customer Support, North America West at Circle (Remote)
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 47 billion in circulation and supported over $1.6 trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
This is an exciting new role reporting to the VP of Global Customer Support. You will be joining our rapidly growing team and helping us to scale our Customer Support organization in the North America West region. We’re looking for an independent, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and influential person to join our amazing team. You’ll play a critical role focused on helping us scale and deliver exceptional service to all of our customers around the world. From resolving general inquiries to troubleshooting complex technical issues, you and your team will partner with a variety of internal stakeholders to assist customers with their needs. You will also be a key member of the Customer Support leadership team tasked with evolving our support model, optimizing our support flows and procedures to ultimately deliver outstanding customer experiences.
What you'll work on:
- Recruiting, hiring, training, and coaching a team of amazing Customer Support representatives
- Creating and delivering strategic plans for Customer Experience in North America West
- Helping to develop and publish policies and procedures for the Customer Support organization
- Ensuring that all Circle customers are delighted with the service provided by the support team
- Optimizing the support flows and tools used for tracking and responding to customers
- Managing a team of outstanding people who care deeply for customers 24/7/365
- Defining and maintaining SLAs for all issue types and priorities, handling critical escalations, and providing incident reports to customers
- Reporting regularly to internal stakeholders on customer support operations and working with customer success managers and sales account executives on customer related initiatives
- Partnering closely with peers in other regional locations to ensure continuity of service
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Deep care about the customer experience and a drive to refine your craft
- Motivation and passion in the pursuit of helping people do their very best work
- 10+ years experience in customer experience or customer support roles
- 3+ years of managerial experience, preferably managing support teams
- Experience building, operating and enhancing 24x7x365 customer support teams
- Experience managing International teams
- Knowledge of software solutions such as Zendesk and JIRA
- Experience working well cross-functionally and articulating complex problems clearly
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Experience working with Customer Success and Sales teams on customer engagements
- A track record of achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- A passion and talent for writing along with excellent verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Apple MacOS preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote