Senior Manager, Contact Center Operations at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- The person in this position is responsible for the development and implementation of processes, monitoring BPO performance and metrics that align with the strategic goals of the customer.
- Develop strategic planning and goal setting that provide the targets of execution for work processes within function process areas to meet performance goals.
- Accountable for the processes related to the delivery of service. Create operations playbooks and optimization plans with measurable KPIs and timelines and manage their execution
- Build effective relationships with outsourced BPO partners, internal and external customers.
- Develop and implement strategic direction for diverse disciplines or functional areas.
- Select, develop, and coach a leadership team.
- Develops, inspires, and manages high-performing team and in a work-from-home (WFH) environment.
- Manages performance to include coaching, mentoring, and development of career paths. Incorporates best practices and the use of formal development plans.
- Establishes and effectively manages budget and financial and people resources.
- Analyze daily, weekly, monthly and historical performance to improvement in KPIs and close gaps. Manage BPO performance with accountability for key conversational metrics including: costs, SLAs, AHT, CSAT, NPS, quality, retention and similar performance indicators.
- Ensures adequate coverage, including making decisions regarding scheduling changes in conjunction with the work force management team.
- Acts as an escalation point for resolving the most difficult customer issues.
- Serve as the main point of contact for customer and BPO escalations and identify real and potential problems, provide resolutions, alternate solutions, and risk mitigation plans.
- Evaluates the quality of the teams performance against customers defined metrics; provides feedback to leaders and associates on strengths and areas for improvement access operational level (BPOs), at a team and individual level.
- Communicates with clients, vendors, and other departments to ensure effective and efficient service delivery are consistently achieved and overall customer satisfaction in maintained.
- Responsible for the teams that for oversee the day-to-day performance of outsourced operations ensuring overall quality levels are being delivered.
- Work closely with the account team to enhance contact center processes and customer experiences.
- Maintains and monitors operational excellence with partners. This will include initiatives like identifying trends for operational efficiency across partners using key messaging levers and maintaining a healthy labor margin.
- Ability to create and deliver statements of work to both existing and prospective customers and labor partners
- Preparing quality presentations at an account and leadership level to articulate account performance, operations excellence, automation and optimization opportunities through regularly scheduled, weekly, monthly or quarterly performance reviews, leveraging operational and messaging expertise to evaluate performance results and recommendations.
- Work closely with operations partners, conversational designer and bot optimization/tuner to manage the process of reviewing and maintaining the agent and bot conversational experience
- Partner with account SME’s to understand intents - including the context, the topics, and the types of questions they expect consumers to ask a bot
- Review and analyze regular reports to monitor programs and identify issues. Evaluate needs for any additional data or reporting.
- Audit BPO invoices to ensure accuracy
Your qualifications are:
- Able to effectively communicate a clear vision, goals, and expectations with operations, technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong analytics, WFM and reporting background, with the ability to build scorecards/dashboards independently.
- Communication of complex and impactful business analysis to stakeholders.
- Operational and technical understanding of Chat and Messaging Contact Center environments and software
- Knowledge of LivePerson platform at scale, and have technical acumen that allows for a complete understanding of the fundamentals underlying messaging and automation technologies
- Bot design and delivery experience, including familiarity of Natural Language Processing delivery options to meet customer needs at a global scale
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer experience obsessed and has an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every interaction.
- Able to assess priorities and multi-task in order to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Detail oriented and has excellent time management and organization skills.
- Able to rally a team behind an idea to build positive momentum to achieve desired results.
- Voice and chat / messaging operations experience
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.