About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra is looking for a clinician leader with a broad range of experience in Management Consultation, behavioral health care assessment and counseling, crisis assessment and intervention, DOT/SAP/NRC regulations, risk management, and disruptive behavior management. You will serve as a clinical leader for Lyra’s management consultation service with specific focus on DOT/SAP regulations, and risk management.
You will be responsible for assessment and triage of manager referrals for fitness for duty evaluations, providing consultation regarding DOT/SAP regulations and processes, collaborating with clinical and department leaders on internal processes, and communicating expectations regarding referral processes. It will be your responsibility to maintain current knowledge of DOT/SAP/NRC regulations, as well as standards for other mandated-referral industries represented by current or future Lyra customers. You will also provide consultation to managers and partners regarding disruptive behavior and risk management. You will oversee education and training of Lyra network providers treating DOT/SAP/NRC Lyra clients. You will assist other members of the Quality Assurance team to provide cross coverage to address Lyra network provider queries and manager consults from other Lyra customers.
The ideal candidate brings exceptional clinical judgment, deep knowledge of DOT/SAP/NRC regulations and processes, strong management background, and prior experience in risk management and consultation.
This role reports to our Senior Director, Clinical Quality for Direct Access.
- Serve as the primary advisor for DOT/SAP/NRC regulations and processes
- Provide clinical consultation for clinical crises and management consultations
- Provide clinical consultation for Fitness for Duty triage
- Assist in training and staffing to support manager consults
- Represent Lyra in conversations with key prospects and customers
- Manage operations/processes internally with cross-functional teams (clinical, care team, customer success, vendor relations)
- MA/MS in social work or psychology or PhD/PsyD in clinical or counseling psychology
- 10+ years clinical experience, preferably in a EAP or risk management setting
- Highly skilled in providing management consultation in crises situations
- Deep knowledge of DOT/SAP/NRC regulations and processes
- Grounded in cultural humility with a deep commitment to culturally responsive care and DEIB
- Strong experience assessing clinical risk and recommending appropriate interventions
- Comfort with technology and working within a fast-moving environment
- Passion for transforming mental health through technology with a human touch
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description