Senior Manager, Client Services - GM at Dentsu
Dentsu is a global digital-first end to end media agency. Its unmatched mix of media strategy and storytelling with digital expertise and audience knowledge defines the new territory of performance-driven brand building. By delivering human-centric solutions, Dentsu accelerates growth for the world’s most iconic brands including Sonos, Cox, LG, Hilton, Levi’s, Budweiser, Microsoft, and Procter & Gamble.Job Description
The purpose of this roles is to support the Client Director in delivery on the account, managing the capabilities and team to ensure on-time delivery and excellence in execution. This is a key role in driving collaboration internally and externally with the client and partners.
- Lead day-to-day client relationship; client meetings and presentations as necessary
- Ensure deliverables (launches, POVs, etc. ALL deliverables) are met on time with quality; enforce processes & best practices
- Connect reporting and insights to business goals through trends and storytelling
- Showcase strong communication skills especially to senior leadership, focused more on story telling & bigger picture ideas vs. performance details.
- Manage Operational Success of Accounts - Assist Director in establishing a clear strategic vision; work to ensure proper staffing and manage resource allocations, act as point of escalation; manage up to Account Director
- Responsible for Tactical Innovation
- Instills positivity and motivation towards junior staff and across wider team
- Strong focus on team morale, building day-to-day rapport and celebratory moments with team
- Effective project management of tasks not only of self-bandwidth but also team
- Overall responsibility for accurate budgeting & forecasting
- Billing set up, entry, and actualization by deadline and on ad hoc basis
- Management of partner relationships (Agency partners, vendors, etc.); Establish strategic vision and product development
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4+ years in a hands-on role managing Paid Search campaigns
- Experience with campaign management tools (Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick Search, etc.).
- Solid understanding of media technologies and emerging trends
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills. Must be able to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data
- Excellent knowledge of the digital media landscape for both branding and direct response campaigns
- Experience with the MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team in a collaborative, problem-solving environment.
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.