DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We are not only looking for work experience, but also the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
What you will do:
- Be a critical part of our IT Support team as we support a global workforce
- Maintain cloud-based IT systems and ensure a world-class user experience
- Deliver high-quality desktop support and ensure continuity-of-service to internal customers
- Plan, coordinate, and support on-site and off-site Audio Visual (AV) events in partnership with the executive team and event teams
- Be the local subject matter expert for Zoom and Google Meet AV issues at all levels of the organization, supporting users with varying levels of technical aptitude
- Maintain and support the AV systems in our Glendale office and Yerevan, Armenia office
- Assist the IT Support Manager with purchasing and procurement of computer equipment
- Other IT/AV responsibilities as assigned or required
Who we are looking for:
- Enjoys supporting/enabling others.
- A team player.
- Someone who has natural curiosit.
- A Growth Mindset.
- 3+ years of overall experience in IT Support roles with increasing responsibility.
- Experience supporting both Mac and Windows operating systems, software, both in-person and remotely.
- Experience supporting Endpoint Protection, OKTA, GSuite Administration, Jamf, and Windows mobile device management.
- Basic knowledge of network protocols and services, such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, and VPN.
- Experience managing SLA-based IT issue queues and service catalogs in service management software such as Freshservice is highly desired.
- Experience with on-boarding and off-boarding employees in a cloud-based, service-oriented IT environment.
- 3+ years experience supporting Zoom and Google Meet software and hardware in a corporate environment.
- 2+ years experience planning and supporting successful on-site and off-site Audio Visual (AV) events and meetings.
- 2+ years experience working with AV vendors and AV production companies for support and equipment needs.
- 2+ years experience with purchasing and procurement on a corporate/enterprise level.
- Self-motivated, organized, with the ability to prioritize and context switch between multiple and competing requests.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.