Senior IT Analyst at Iora Health (Phoenix, AZ)
One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn’t your average doctor’s office. We’re on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 180 locations across 28 cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
We are a tech company that delivers primary care. We seek a passionate Senior IT Helpdesk Analyst to join us in making sure all our clinical team, administrators and corporate staff have everything they need to do jobs everyday from the IT infrastructure side of the house.
In this role, you will report directly to the Sr. IT Manager and handle Helpdesk, Service Desk, and other support needs from the internal user population (ex: providers) that are situated both in our doctor’s offices throughout the Bay Area, and the US. We offer the opportunity to work on solving a wide variety of daily challenges for a diverse and committed cadre of colleagues.
This position will also be involved with reviewing, testing, and providing recommendations on medical devices that are needed in the field.
What you'll work on:
- Provide exceptional IT Support Services to One Medical employees
- Install and configure Microsoft Windows and Apple Operating Systems, along with associated hardware and software.
- Support users with hardware/software issues
- Assist with Telephony issues and configurations
- Respond to support requests via ticketing system, phone calls, emails, live chat, and in person.
- Manage and maintain an inventory of all computing equipment including PCs, monitors, printers, scanners, and other peripheral equipment using Kaseya and QuickBase.
- Participate on IT related projects by planning, testing and executing.
- Be available for rotating on-call after hours support, varied schedules, and possible weekend work.
- Document processes and procedures.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other IT Analysts on the team.
- Owns processes and is involved in process design.
- Involved in planning support for emerging technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in a Helpdesk and/or IT role
- Solid understanding of troubleshooting/diagnostic methods
- Tangible experience providing exceptional, customer focused IT Support Services in the workplace
- Knowledge of Windows, OSX and Chromebooks
- Experience with office productivity software such as Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Understanding of basic networking and connectivity -- DHCP, DNS, Cabling, etc.
- Proficiency in basic corporate systems such as Active Directory, VPN, Distribution Lists, etc.
- Knowledge of RingCentral, Sophos, Cisco, Global Protect is a plus.
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role based in Phoenix, AZ.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
Subject to applicable law, proof of COVID 19 vaccination is required for employees and contractors who interact with patients, access a shared office space or engage with other team members, except where a medical or religious accommodation applies.
One Medical participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please refer to the E-Verification Poster (English/Spanish) and Right to Work Poster (English/Spanish) for additional information.