Senior Inventory Planner at FIGS
FIGS is looking for a Senior Planner to play a key role in the Inventory Planning team. The ideal candidate is passionate about data, analysis, product and profitability and must be able to stay focused on the wider trend context while maintaining extremely high attention to detail. This position would partner cross-functionally with production, logistics and merchandising to deliver a best-in-class inventory planning function at FIGS.
What you’ll do:
- Manage core replenishment buys with a never-out-of-stock strategy and implement process around erosion and growth of an evolving core portfolio
- Monitor inventory levels against forecast and plan production orders to meet customer deliveries along with adequate safety stocks.
- Optimize the tools and templates required for robust decision-making.
- Provide clear, up-to-date analysis on core trends and SKU level performance.
- Work alongside Senior Manager, Inventory Planning to evaluate future strategy as it relates to forecast, buys, unit projections, & category expansion
- Partner with Data & Ops team to optimize process flow & inventory rollout for future distribution centers
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for Core Scrubs styles
- Support the merchandising team in our series of quarterly assortment and investment review meetings.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships to foster collaboration between teams.
- Track & maintain multiple monthly level shipments from various vendors & work with Logistics team to ensure orders are receipted in the time in which they were intended
- Partner with production team to provide accurate projections for supply chain planning such as reserving factory capacity & maintaining appropriate fabric ownership
- 3+ years’ experience in an inventory planning role (ideally in ecommerce) with experience managing replenishment programs
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Outstanding communication verbal and written skills
- Proven track record in project management: ability to manage various projects while staying on-track with deliverables and communications.
- Highly proficient in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Proficient Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word) and Google Suite (Google Slides, Google Docs)
Other must haves:
- A strong team player with a positive, go-getter attitude!
- Creative and Concise thinker
- Proven work ethic and integrity and able to be a team player
- Independent, demonstrates confidence and takes the initiative
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- 100% Awesome. Like our scrubs
A little bit about us…
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded ecommerce site.
FIGS’ foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS’ Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS’ Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.