Senior Healthcare Adoption Consultant at Nuance (Phoenix, AZ)
The Adoption Consultant will work closely with their Account Management counterparts and cross-functional partners to trigger execution of the adoption recommendations, driving measurable improvement in customer success as it relates to the product solution. They will also contribute insights on and input to post-implementation adoption education in support of our Account Management strategies. The Adoption Consultant role will report to the Director, Consulting Services - Adoption.
- Responsible for creating detailed, actionable adoption activities to drive customer adoption during implementation
- Focused on collaboration with internal teams on end-to-end Adoption Best Practices across the Customer Life Cycle: Technical Services, Technical Support, Account Management, Product Management and R&D
- Influence consulting services curriculum on Best Practices to support utilization and adoption by bringing deep understanding of both the clinical setting and the Nuance product solutions as part of the clinical workflow
- Monitor end user adoption & utilization metrics and trigger consultant engagement as needed during the implementation phase of the customer life cycle
- Partner with Product Management and R&D teams sharing insights gained from the Clinical Associates/Consultants in the field as well as the utilization and adoption analytics
- Support continuous improvement of the consultative deployment strategy to improve achievement and refinement of early adoption metrics
- Meet with Customer Success peer Adoption specialists on a regular cadence to share learnings and evolve adoption strategies
- Maintain detailed tracking of adoption intervention engagements and initial results post engagement during implementation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate experience metrics into decisions on processes, products and service delivery strategy to improve customer satisfaction and outcomes.
- 5+ years' experience in Clinical setting or delivery of technology in Clinical setting
- 5+ years' experience in Healthcare IT delivery and services execution
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of customer needs, including clinical workflow insights and the ability to understand providers needs and influence and motivate behavior
- Strong analytical skills
- A strong focus on customer success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within various teams to partner on solutions that are mutually beneficial.
- Very strong time management skills with the proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Fully accountable and helps drives an internal culture of accountability.
- Ability to inspire, collaborate with, influence, across large, distributed teams with diverse skills
- Collaborative and highly communicative, including all internal functions dependent on Customer Success Organization
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.