ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Senior Customer Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for managing key internal and external initiatives with the aim of adding significant value to the customers as well as helping the broader organization innovate. Deliverables will include the implementation of new projects, as well as managing and navigating the customers’ during these projects.
- Manage cross-functional projects and teams, senior-level business executives and customers to provide a unique customer experience during the projects.
- Provide weekly/monthly, quarterly updates to the customer as well as to internal executive teams
- Manage each phase of the project and be able to navigate the cross-functional team, both internal and external
- Initiate and/or participate in strategic initiatives that impact the tactical approach to the effort as well as influencing the direction of the project.
- Develop and present the value proposition to the customer as part of the initiative and on-going collaboration.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum of 10 years of high-tech/SaaS industry experience
- 5+ years in Customer Engagement roles
- Prior experience with implementing or supporting ServiceNow products in an Enterprise
- Strong cross-functional, technical Project Management experience including planning, scheduling, monitoring and stakeholder reporting
- Demonstrated experience in leading key projects, including strategic customer programs from inception to successful roll-out and beyond
- Strong documentation and presentation skills including creative thinking and willingness to work hands-on to deliver impactful outcomes
- Experience with analytics and understanding of metrics and KPIs (as defined)
- Thought leadership and strategic thinking
- Ability to gather and analyze data to understand the pros and cons of different decisions and options
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Facilitation skills in leading and planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Strong customer orientation and an innate ability to anticipate and act
- Active listening skills to ensure feedback drives new initiatives and identifies areas of improvement
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up tools, systems, and processes in a short amount of time
- Critical thinking skills, and ability to assimilate and implement new information rapidly and think strategically
- BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline preferred
- Travel up to 50%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.