As an eCommerce Merchandiser, you will be responsible for developing site merchandising strategies. You will partner with cross-functional teams including, Creative, Product Merchandising, Business and Technical teams to help deliver a best-in-class customer experience. As a successful eCommerce Merchandiser, you will combine an understanding of site merchandising best practices and analytics, with a passion for user experience to continuously optimize performance.
This position reports to the eCommerce Merchandising Manager. This is a full-time position located in Redwood City, California or Boise, Idaho. This role is expected to work in a hybrid model, which includes two days in-office.
What you’ll do:
- Develop site merchandising strategies and oversee successful execution of all tactical site merchandising plans that will help meet and/or exceed company revenue and profitability goals
- Review weekly site performance data and identify opportunities that improve site KPIs; Create & present actionable site merchandising plans or make in-season adjustments to drive growth
- Use site metrics to identify patterns and opportunities. Make recommendations for site enhancements; Partner with Marketing to test and optimize channel strategies, and ensure a cohesive shopping experience across all touchpoints
- Manage the creative development process (creative tickets, reviews) for seasonal refreshes across various site placements (Homepage, PLPs, PDPs, etc.) providing business inputs and feedback to ensure alignment with business goals
- Identify AB Testing opportunities based on analysis of site data to drive innovation and optimization across the site; work with Manager to vet test viability and establish hypotheses & KPIs; oversee successful setup and execution of all AB Tests
- Partner with Product Merchandising to ensure that product goals and benefits for new products are being translated onsite (site placement, product sort order, etc.) in a way that is consistent with their strategies and value propositions
- Participating and/or contributing to seasonal business performance reviews with XF teams to share learnings and insights
What you bring to the table:
- 6+ years of eCommerce related experience, previous site merchandising experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and problem-solving skills
- Passion for teamwork and collaboration
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Experience working with SAP Commerce, Google Analytics, and Power BI is a plus
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits. Please submit a cover letter and resume.
About Us: Balsam Brands is a global, eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity for those seeking to have a meaningful impact in a people-first company that values relationship building, authenticity, and doing the right thing. We have steadily growing teams in Boise, the Bay Area, Dublin, the Philippines - and most recently, Windsor, Canada!
The company's mission is to create joy together. We empower our team and partners to love what they do, provide products and experiences that inspire meaningful moments with family and friends, and give back to our families and communities in impactful ways. When you join Balsam Brands, you'll find a culture of caring people doing challenging work and building a welcoming workplace.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: https://bit.ly/balsambrandsforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
At Balsam Brands, we strive to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For permanent, full-time team members, this includes:
- Competitive compensation, including a cash-based incentive plan
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, with 100% of insurance costs covered for team members, and 85% covered for dependents
- Medical, transit, dependent care FSA
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to $4,000
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and other mental health and wellness perks
- Paid holidays, annual shutdown week, PTO, and volunteer time-off (VTO) packages
- Annual continuous learning benefit up to $1,000 per person, per fiscal year
- Up to $300 flexible reimbursement to support setup of new team member's work-from-home environment
- Valuable extras: identity theft protection, subsidized parking, subsidized gym membership
At Balsam Brands, we strive to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive team to fulfill our purpose to create joy together. Balsam Brands is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds, ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.