Senior Director, Partner Development - New York at Fetch Rewards
What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years we’ve grown from 0 to 7M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, that people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps.
Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. -- Brands need to understand what people are doing, and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior that will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role:
Fetch Reward’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Senior Director, Partner Development in our New York office (remote while COVID protocols in place).
Our Senior Director, Partner Development (SDPD) owns the execution and implementation of client and Fetch strategy for each partner. The SDPD works to maintain and strengthen relationships with senior executives within each partner organization in order to stay connected to the measures that matter most to each organization, both as a whole and to each individual functional area. The SDPD will manage and provide guidance to Fetch resources including assigned Business Intelligence Lead, Director(s) Partner Development and Partner Development Manager(s) in order to ensure that Fetch is not only consistent but delivering at the highest level.
In addition to maintaining working relationships with Fetch clients and internal Fetch stakeholders, the SDPD will own the ongoing assessment of client priorities and schedule of deliverables that will provide an ongoing connection to the unique value that Fetch provides. Through the coordination of internal and external resources, the ultimate evaluation of a SDPD’s efforts will be the renewal of each partners business, the ability to identify additional revenue opportunities, and the expansion of the engagement across additional teams and functions within the partner organization.
- Own and manage relationship with executive members for all assigned client partners
- Serve as liaison between client partners, internal resources, and other strategic partners in order to ensure all priorities are understood and appropriate measurement of program and efforts are aligned in accordance.
- Manage BI, PDD and PDM efforts associated with individual projects, brand experience, data and insights reporting, data integration with partners, and more.
- Schedule and deliver regular reporting to highlight the unique value of Fetch and ability to address important business issues, including in-depth Quarterly Business Reviews for senior leadership at Fetch and Partner/Client
- Become a product and technology expert by learning all facets of Fetch to a high standard
- Accountable for driving revenue and meeting annual goals for assigned Partner(s)
Skills we believe you need for this position:
- Minimum of 10+ years of relationship management experience managing multiple stakeholders and delivering marketing communication, technology or data-driven solutions to CPG organizations
- Passion for helping brands strengthen their relationship with the consumer, addressed via strategic, analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Highly motivated self-starter and excellent team player who can stay on task with minimal guidance and is flexible to change
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite such as PPT, Excel (knowledge of spreadsheet functionality including pivot tables, v-lookups, charts and graphing), Google Docs and Slack
- Strong verbal, written and time-management skills
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we're building here at Fetch. You wake up truly excited because you know what you do today will directly impact a young growing company.