Join VillageMD as a Senior Director, Market Integration (Chicago, IL or Remote with extensive travel)
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Senior Director, Market Integration to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served.
As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how a Senior Director, Market Integration helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
In this new role, reporting to the Vice President, Market Launch and Integration, the Senior Director, Market Integration, will evolve and deploy the strategy and infrastructure required to deliver successful integrations alongside a fast-growing enterprise scale. You will leverage your prior success managing physician practice integrations and deep knowledge of value-based care operations to ensure an excellent provider and patient experience as they join our employed medical group, Village Medical. As a proven leader, you will forge strong cross-functional partnerships to identify and remove barriers and drive alignment and support on priorities. As a senior and centralized member of the enterprise-wide Market Integration team, you will have accountability for, supporting the success of regional integrations as our Village Medical footprint grows. This role will be dynamic and evolving in nature as the company grows.
How you can make a difference
- Leverage your physician practice integration expertise to quickly develop a detailed understanding of our model to effectively drive the team’s end-to-end accountability, from due diligence through the transition to local market operations, delivering successful clinic integrations
- Establish an operating model and standards for project management capabilities, methodologies, and tools/resources to be leveraged by the team and enterprise
- Focus on constant process improvement of M&A integration capabilities by identifying opportunities for process overhaul and sharing best practices, tools and templates which capture learnings, increase the efficiency of the team, and improve quality of integration efforts and business outcomes
- Leverage relationships to drive successful completion of change initiatives across various internal stakeholders and competing priorities
- Communicate consistently, openly, and effectively with senior management, team members, and colleagues
Skills for success
As a successful VillageMD Senior Director, Market Integration you possess:
- Exceptional project management experience and strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly gain credibility and establish the required relationships to influence and generate results
- Experience performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- Strong work ethic that lends to building successful partnerships with diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to bring together stakeholders from different departments to collaborate on solutions and achieve overall goals and objectives
- Ability to quickly gain credibility and establish the required relationships to influence and garner support from cross-functional executives to ensure efficient and effective integration
- Desire to coach and develop team members to help them grow their professional skills and their knowledge of content and subject matter expertise
- A passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution
- A low ego and humility; ability to gain trust through good communication and follow through
- Hands-on experience deploying practices into value-based care/risk based medical groups while effectively mitigating change management barriers
- Ability to travel extensively (80% or more national travel)
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of management experience required in the physician practice management, health care consulting, operations management space
- Extensive experience and proven track record of successfully leading acquisition integration processes for high-growth companies
- Comfort with and confidence in ability to launch and lead large-scale operations while driving transformation and change management initiatives
- A natural comfort getting into the details of operations to drive execution, along with the ability to quickly pivot between strategy and operations
- Demonstrated experience building and leading high performing teams with a passion for leading and developing others
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.