Senior Director, GTM SASE Access at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Our SASE business is one of the major vectors of growth for Palo Alto Networks, with an expected market of $15B by 2025. We are looking for a Sr/Director, Go To Market SASE Access who will embody the PANW vision and culture, leading the rapid growth strategies and GTM execution for our SASE Access offerings. A successful candidate is one who thrives in a fast and collaborative environment and has a proven track record of driving growth globally.
- You will create alignment across the leadership teams (Field Sales, Product, Ecosystems, Services and Operations) on the GTM Strategy and execution path for our SASE Access business
- Define and lead the overarching offering to a target segment. Partnering with Product Management, Marketing, Pricing and Sales to drive full sales cycle optimization and growth
- Represent our product differentiation and strategy in customer conversations and EBCs.
- Expand routes to market
- Research (qualitative and quantitative), Experiment, and Execute on new ways to increase our share of wallet in new logos and installed base
- Drive predictable pipeline for module through measurement and reporting discipline
- Identifying and removing obstacles early to ensure growth
- Overseeing the education and enablement of our core sales and systems engineering teams globally
- Create an environment and process for open communication and feedback loop between all functions to drive change
- Create and drive global programs for our portfolio of modules sold as part of Prisma SASE
- Lead a global team that supports our field teams in the theaters to drive growth for our SASE business
- You possess a significant set of experience driving GTM/growth in a B2B fast-growing environment (10+ years of work experience)
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred
- You are able to demonstrate a significant expertise and knowledge in the SASE product and market landscape (especially ZTNA, CASB/DLP, DEM)
- You must possess outstanding communication and presentation skills and be comfortable interacting extensively with executive staff
- Prior experience as product manager/ product marketing highly valuable
- Positive, growth-oriented mindset
- Proven track record of building and leading high performing, global teams to drive new product revenue growth
- Proven ability to thrive in a matrixed, team environment anchored by our values of Collaboration, Disruption, Execution, Inclusion, and Integrity
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer, the starting salary (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) is expected to be between $207,400/yr - $305,000/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.