Senior Director of ACA Client Success at Equifax Inc. (St. Louis, MO)
| St. Louis, MO
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:31 a.m. (CST) on Monday, April 25, 2022
As the AVP/Senior Director of Client Success, you will be responsible ensuring that our clients are realizing measurable value from our products and services, thereby reducing churn rates. You will achieve this goal by leading a team of Client Success Managers in the execution of repeatable processes and procedures focused on our client's success and providing detailed metrics on the results. What you'll do Define and Optimize the Client Lifecycle
- Map the client journey from prospect through renewal and identify key inflection points that influence a customer's adoption, satisfaction, advocacy, and likelihood of renewal
- For each inflection point, standardize the process for engaging with clients, capturing their feedback, and intervening on the client's behalf (if necessary)
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Develop Capabilities that Foster Client Success
- Attract, develop, and retain a team of Client Success Managers responsible for helping clients derive value from our products and generating client loyalty & advocacy
- Work with Product Management to design and execute strategies that successfully relay information related to new releases, features, and legislative changes to clients
- Build and maintain a Community Portal that serves as a central repository for product information, promotes client engagement and provides value-added resources.
- Create programs, processes, training curriculums, best practices, and tips for effectively deploying our products and ensuring our clients derive measurable value from them post-deployment
- Work with Marketing to conduct client events
- Work with Product Management to build a Client Advisory Board
- Develop key indicators to identify at-risk clients and establish a critical account management process.
- Provide stakeholders with a Client Experience dashboard summarizing the overall health of the client base.
- Create a cadence for reviewing the metrics within the team and across the client lifecycle
- Deliver insights to sales around product usage, adoption, and ROI to facilitate demand-generation for cross-sells, up-sells, and renewals
- Facilitate new business growth through greater client advocacy and reference-ability
- Inform sales and finance about forecasted renewal and attrition rates
- Identify the key components of client success and communicate them cross-functionally to inform the product roadmap, sales, marketing, and services processes
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal client
- 10+ years working in a client-facing role, ideally in a consulting, account management, or other post-sale role at a technology company dealing with the C-suite level within the client as well as internal.
- 6+ years in a leadership role, leading highly productive teams.
- 8+ years working in the ACA/UC/I-9 industry, with comprehensive knowledge of the process and lifecycle
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
More Information on Equifax Inc.
Equifax Inc. operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Equifax Inc. was founded in 2022. It has 14000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 95 open jobs at Equifax Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description