Senior Cybersecurity Analyst at Visa Inc, (Atlanta, GA)
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.Job Description
This role will support Cybersecurity-IAM team on enrolling applications into IAM tool and managing IAM governance for the enrolled applications. Additionally, this position is specialized in providing end-to-end IAM life cycle from HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Revalidation) and role-based access governance (e.g., managing role lifecycle management processes, incl. role modelling and engineering). As a Senior Analyst on our Identity and Access Management team, you will be responsible for and/contribute in the following areas:
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to gather and analyze IAM business and functional requirements to achieve successful enrollment of enterprise-wide applications to the centralized IAM infrastructure
- Act as the Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in all aspects of Identity and Access management life cycle especially on processes for Joiners, Movers, Leavers, Conversions, and User Access Revalidation
- Act as the IAM point of contact for a set of assigned applications and manage the enterprise end to end IAM lifecycle for these applications
- Complete access request processing as per pre-defined sets of procedure and within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), resolve problem tickets related to corporate and commercial applications and assist other security analysts as needed
- Perform role mining and role engineering analysis for role-based access during enrollment of enterprise-wide applications
- Identify process automation opportunities on existing access management practices
- Document access management procedures for assigned applications and/or platforms, keep the access management procedures up to date
- Proactively identify audit and compliance access related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the support systems and works with various teams to implement the improvements
- Provide guidance and direction on access controls and IAM practices to customer
- Analyze and improve existing solutions, streamline processes, and recommend upgrades to application access management services to improve end user experience and productivity
- Day-to-day access management activities for high/critical applications and systems, including on-call support for a 24X7 operation for any access management security issue
- Partner with clients and stakeholders to grow or deliver new capabilities/solutions.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
Visa’s Access Management team is looking for a talented and motivated individual with strong technical skills and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies. We are looking for an exceptional candidate that shares our passion for delivering solutions to complex security problems, while maximizing productivity and minimizing employee friction.
• 5 years of related work experience with a bachelor’s degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD) in a computer science or related field.
• 3 years of experience in application enrollments and application access management processes like access request provisioning, user access revalidation/certification, and Joiner/Mover/Leaver process
• 2 years of experience with role-based access governance
• Broad and deep background in all aspects of Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Revalidation), to IAM compliance and role engineering
• Ability to review and document requirements and implement solutions to address them
• Working knowledge of Sailpoint or Oracle Identity Management suites (OIM) or Similar products
• At least one Privileged Access Management Platform (Xceedium, Lieberman, Thycotic, CyberArk, etc.).
• 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
• Experience in application and entitlement schema analysis, data and business process analysis, requirement gathering and documentation
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and associated components (LDAP/Kerberos)
• CISSP and other comparable CyberSecurity certifications.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.