Telesign connects, protects and proactively defends companies, customers and the digital interactions between them. With powerful AI that delivers identity with speed, accuracy and global reach, we enable Continuous Trust. Empowering companies to transact, communicate and engage with their customers free of fear, Continuous Trust makes the promise of the digital economy possible.
We are looking to hire a Sr Customer Support Engineer as part of Telesign's Technical Support team. The Sr Customer Support Engineer role works with our customers as well as with our internal teams on troubleshooting issues from initial detection to resolution, and escalating issues in a timely manner when appropriate. The Technical Support Team is working cross-functionally with other Telesign teams and employs a customer-centric oriented approach to improve the quality of the service that TeleSign provides.
- Identify, clarify, and resolve general and specific customer impacting problems over different customer support contact channels.
- Provide professional, useful, and complete advice, training, and responses.
- Learn, apply, and articulate Telesign's products, services, and operational technology to recommend potential uses and best practice for customers; to stay up to date with application changes.
- Drive increased customer satisfaction by exceeding expectations.
- Provide responsive support in line with company service levels and proper handling.
- Maintain accurate account information and settings in proprietary systems.
- Alerting and Communication - Internal and External.
- Provide additional monitoring after alerted by responsible Telesign department.
- Evaluation and feedback on operational procedures/processes to ensure efficiency and security.
- Maintain and expand technical knowledge across Telesign products and services, tools, and processes.
- Contribute to and maintain technical documentation, responses, FAQs, knowledge bases and processes to help work efficiently across Support organization.
- Update relevant stakeholders with the most frequent customer questions or where customers experience confusion or issues.
- 2-3 years' experience in a mid or high-level customer facing role. Industry experience a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (preferable), excellent verbal and written.
- Fast Learner.
- High level of responsibility.
- Team orientated.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills; logical and critical thinking.
- Strong Customer care and focus.
- Positive attitude and results-driven motivation.
- Ability to translate technical knowledge and concepts to non-technical people.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- MS Office package - relevant knowledge.
- Experience with customer support and escalation process over multiple channels.
- Ability to work in different (US) times zones based on customers location.
- Working understanding of any of basic technical concepts of REST API, Java, PHP, Ruby, C#, Python ...
- Familiarity with Salesforce ticketing systems (" Service cloud"), Atlassian tools (JIRA, Status Page), "Kibana", "Grafana", "Confluence"- will be treated as advantage.
- Telecom and Messaging experience (CPaaS, SMS, Voice, telecom data, Carrier ecosystem).
Telesign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today's unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Telesign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Telesign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Telesign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.