LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
The Customer Journey Manager will help shape, plan, and deliver digital change on client projects across our global verticals.
Working as part of a diverse team, you will be working with organisations globally supporting their digital transformation.
This is a really varied role – one day you will be running workshops, defining data requirements, mapping processes and scoping requirements to meet their strategy; another day you might be conducting research, data analysis or completing transcript reviews. There are new challenges every day.
In this role you will:
- Supporting/leading client assignments, dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Converting raw data into insights that will lead to informed business decisions. Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques.
- Conducting deep dive data analysis.
- Planning and scoping assignments – ensuring you can deliver tangible real-world transformation strategy through facilitation, analysis, design, and delivery.
- Understand, interpret, and communicate client requirements.
- Ensuring that clients’ needs are continuously assessed, and solutions designed around them.
- Building relationships with clients and helping them learn new skills through mentoring and shadowing where required.
- Being involved in the wider Transformation community, identifying good practices we
- Can adopt and sharing our experiences/sharing knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team.
Your qualifications are:
- 5+ years’ delivery experience working on a variety of process improvement/change projects.
- A mathematical ability to analyse, model and interpret data.
- Strong proven problem-solving skills.
- A methodical and logical approach, preferably Sigma certified.
- have strong stakeholder management skills, an ability to think on your feet, lead/support projects and drive toward results.
- The ability to plan work, meet deadlines and multitask.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A great communicator and a great listener.
- Self-motivated and have great interpersonal skills.
- You’ll be a great persuasive communicator able to influence decision making.
- Team player who can work with others as part of a team to design shared solutions knowledge/understanding.
- Iterating solutions based on client needs.
- Customer journey mapping.
- A recognised Sigma methodology certification would be highly advantageous.
- An understanding of the impact digital transformation can have within an organisation.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities with meticulous attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within multidisciplinary project teams.
- Effective time management of tasks and workloads and being able to multitask is key.
- Excellent understanding of best practices/ Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Ideally, educated to degree level.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.