CSA is seeking a Senior Contracts Specialist. The Senior Contracts Specialist reports to the Director – Contracts & Project Control. They are responsible for developing, managing, and administering assigned Government contracts and subcontract agreements of varying size and complexity.
- Cradle to Grave contracts support as assigned
- Prime Contract Management
- Subcontract Management
- Commercial contracts
- Financial reviews
- Management of the Contracts Data Management System (CDMS)
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and Teaming Agreement (TA) Reviews and Approvals
- Proposal Support
- Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI) review and recommendation
- Adhering to corporate contracts policies and procedures
- Federal Reporting (SCA, esrs, FFATA, SAM etc…)
- Prime Contract Management
- First line reviewer of assigned prime contract/task order documentation provided by CSA and Capstone’s clients.
- Facilitates review of contractual documentation with Director – Contract & Project Control
- Ensures fully executed contractual documentation is properly distributed and filed in CDMS
- Ensures all contract management actions are logged and filed in CDMS
- Ensures prime contract Financial Workbooks and metrics are kept up-to-date and made available to all CSA stakeholders
- Subcontract Management
- Generates all subcontract contract/task order documentation and reviews with Director – Contracts & Project Control
- Ensures subcontracts include proper flow-down of all prime contract clauses
- Ensures best subcontract type is used (CPFF/FFP/T&M, etc.) based on real-world business dynamics
- Facilities review of subcontract documentation with CSA and Capstone’s subcontractors
- Ensures fully executed subcontract documentation is properly distributed and filed in CDMS
- Ensures subcontract management actions are logged and filed in CDMS
- Ensures subcontract Financial Workbooks and metrics are kept up-to-date and made available to all CSA stakeholders
- Other Duties
- Assist in the accurate and timely monthly financial reporting for all prime and subcontracts.
- Assist in the preparation of subcontractor task order modifications
- Preparation of cost estimates.
- Review, approval and recording of subcontractor monthly invoices
- Assist in interpreting financial metrics and developing best practices to enhance financial performance of contracts
- Assist in preparing financial Monthly Status Reports (MSR)
- Gather, review and analyze financial reports and data sets for compliance with federal regulations
- Record new funding data for contracts and update financial workbooks with personal changes, rate updates and additional requirements
- Review and monitor contracts and subcontracts for funding variances
- Collect and enter financial data into contract workbooks and subcontractor financial trackers with accuracy, timeliness, and specificity.
- Accountable for the standardization and maintenance of assigned project control financial workbooks and accuracy of the data
- Input contract data into CostPoint as required
- Implement evaluation/feedback from the Director – Contracts & Project Control. Metrics will be evaluated for status and trends to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions if required
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of progressive experience in federal government contracting roles
- Experience adhering to and enforcing departmental and company-wide policies and procedures
- Meticulous attention to detail, effective communication, and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Self-starter with the ability to work remotely, independently, and collaboratively as a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills, and an aptitude for problem solving
- Experience with providing expert contractual advice to internal and external clients, including researching, analyzing, and interpreting complex rules and regulations and providing actionable insights
- Travel demands may include local and long-distance travel to and from the client site as required by the client.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer may be required.
- May be required to lift 15 pounds at times.
- CFCM/CPCM/DAWIA Contracting Certification
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
As a federal contractor, employees are required to receive the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment. “Fully vaccinated” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
WE BELIEVE great companies know who they are and what they stand for. CSA’s common purpose and core values were purposefully developed to create a culture focused on unlocking the full potential of our people—so they are inspired to solve our clients’ toughest challenges. It’s no secret, we owe the past 18 years of our success to our outstanding and ambitious team members. To support our hard working team, we offer an environment focused on learning and growth, an awesome benefits package, and opportunities to build a long and successful career.
We are constantly on the hunt for talented, forward-thinking problem solvers with an energetic attitude and a strong work ethic to join our elite team of CSAers.
Be a part of CSA… do great things!
CSA is a Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to [email protected]. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Assistance is reserved for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. We’re an equal opportunity employer that empowers our people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status or other protected characteristic.
Federal Equal Opportunity is the Law
Federal Employee Rights under FMLA
Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
E-Verify Participation Poster (uscis.gov)
If you are a California resident applying for a job, you consent to our California Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Notification for current or previously cleared professionals:
Official U.S. Government information appearing in the public domain shall not automatically be considered UNCLASSIFIED or approved for public release. CSA recognizes that information contained in resumes of current or previously cleared professionals may be sensitive, contain potentially proprietary and/or protected information. Protected Information is considered classified, in the process of a classification determination, or unclassified, but protected by statute. Therefore, all resumes should be approved for public release by a U.S. Government Official with Original Classification Authority, prior to posting the resume to CSA’s applicant tracking system.
By submitting my resume, I understand that I am NOT authorized to upload content with Official U.S. Government information that is considered, sensitive, proprietary, or protected.
More Information on Client Solution Architects
Client Solution Architects operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in Mechanicsburg, PA, Toms River, NJ, Fairfax, VA and San Diego, CA. Client Solution Architects was founded in 2003. It has 105 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 14 open jobs at Client Solution Architects, click here.
Read Full Job Description