CGG is a pioneering Technology Company providing world class fully integrated Geoscience services within the global Energy sector. Created in 1931, our history tells the story of a profession conducted with passion and of an adventure stretching across five continents. We employ in excess of 4,600 people worldwide, who bring a unique blend of talent and energy through working together to deliver unrivalled innovative solutions to our customers.
Through our cutting-edge Technology in Geoscience, we have achieved outstanding leadership with a strong focus on innovation and a commitment to delivering the best sustainable solutions to our clients' energy challenges. Based on the foundations of mathematics and applied physics, we bring our clients a unique range of technologies, manufactured equipment and services, designed to generate stunning 3D images of the Earth’s subsurface structures.
WHY WORK AT CGG?
- Highly intelligent and motivated coworkers who are industry leaders in seismic imaging.
- Energetic and challenging-yet-fun work environment, full of imaging problems to be solved and technologies to be developed.
- Excellent training and mentorship programs.
- We take care of our biggest asset – our people!
We are currently hiring a Senior Contract Specialist to join the CGG Earth Data team. We are looking for someone that thrives in a high-volume, fast-paced, high-performing, and collaborative environment. The successful candidate will report to the Contracts Manager and work with the Legal and Sales team to review, negotiate and manage of a variety of agreements that relate to the ordinary course of business.
Drafting, negotiating and finalizing agreements in support of the business and consistent with the company's contracting standards, including but not limited to the following:
- Master License Agreements
- Data License Supplements
- Field Data Access Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Disclosure Permission Letters
- Statements of Work
Coordinating review and detailed assessment of existing contracts for Transfer Agreements
Interfacing with internal Legal, Finance, Tax and Compliance teams to ensure all contracts follow the internal corporate policies and proceduresQualifications
Required Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and Paralegal Certification is required
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience required
- Solid grasp of contracting concepts with strong drafting and analytical skills
- Strong internal and external negotiation skills
- Experience drafting and negotiating contracts typical for the commercial environment
- Well-developed organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to solve problems and use good business judgment
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of enthusiasm, personal sense of urgency and capacity to overcome obstacles
- Must be a team player who thrives in environments requiring the ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects with tight deadlines
- Must be adaptable and willing to learn new processes and skill sets
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We see things differently. Diversity fuels our innovation, we value the unique ways in which we differ, and we are committed to equal employment opportunities for all professionals.