How you'll make an impact:
As a Senior Consultant for Technical Support, you will be providing back-end technical support and guidance for our EPSi product to clients and internal support teams. In addition, you will collaborate with our technical operations, development, and services teams to ensure the product is aligned with client needs and meeting Strata's high-quality standards. To be successful in this role, you should be a highly motivated self-starter that enjoys finding creative solutions to challenging problems. General responsibilities for this role include:
What we're looking for:
- Maintain sound general knowledge of Strata's product and service offerings
- Maintain understanding of EPSi product technologies (MS tools & services, SSMS, SSRS, SSAS, IIS, MS-SQL,)
- Maintain understanding of EPSi product functionality (costing, budgeting, reporting, etc.)
- Maintain understanding of common industry tools used for supporting MS Server, SQL, networking, and other back-end services
- Provide direct support to customers via telephone and/or internet (ZOOM, Email, Salesforce, etc.) to assess and resolve technical service issues (configuration, performance, outages, backup, restore, etc.)
- Handles communication with the client from point of case assignment until resolution
- Document and track technical support problems/requests by employing specific case notation standards within the case management system – Salesforce
- Maintain documentation via Salesforce escalation and TFS protocols, to convey client feedback to development for improving current design or to assist with problem/bug resolution
- Develop and maintain Knowledge Articles for the EPSi Product
- Participate in daily SCRUM to collaborate on problematic issues and to facilitate knowledge sharing
- Perform on-call duty rotation (duration: 1 week) that will; (1) handle after-hours critical cases, and (2) assign cases from the Salesforce technical support queue to the next available agent
- Assist with troubleshooting issues related to EPSi implementation or upgrade activities
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures SOP's (Compliance, Security, Workflow, Communication, etc.)
- Achieve metric targets for individuals, the technical support team, and overall support
- Develop and maintain documentation of problems/solutions to facilitate training of other support consultants
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
- Experience with Microsoft technologies (OS/DB/SQL/SSRS/SSAS)
- Experience with 3rd party technology tools (SecureLink, PowerShell, Fiddler, SQL Profiler, etc.)
Thinking about applying?
- Experience with writing/executing complex SQL scripts to perform troubleshooting
- Experience with technical (back-end) issue resolution, demonstrating problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with software support processes and escalation procedures
- Experience with a case management tool, Salesforce is preferred
- Experience with Financial/Decision Support applications, EPSi is preferred
- Experience with managing multiple projects with multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills that include client facing experience (telephone/online meeting)
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new challenges/changes
Research shows that women and underrepresented groups tend to apply to jobs only when they check every box on a job posting. If you're currently reading this and hesitating to click "Apply" for that reason, we encourage you to go for it! A true passion and excitement for making an impact is just as important as work experience.Here @ Strata…Who we are:
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company, and our community. We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Our values:
Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change.
- Pro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.
Read Full Job Description