Affirm is committed to building lasting partnerships with Amazon and third-party merchants for long term growth and ongoing revenue generation! As a Sr. CSM, you will collaborate cross-functionally to drive engagement and active usage of Affirm payment solutions as we work toward launching the Amazon Pay platform. The Sr. CSM position is a high-profile, customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and program management skills to guide merchants successfully from deployment to operationalization. Location for the role is flexible since we are a remote-first workforce at Affirm!
This person will report to the Vice President of Customer Success.
What you'll do
- Launch the Amazon Pay segment to champion long-term business relationships with the Amazon Pay team and key strategic merchant accounts
- Deliver a proactive client management strategy to encourage retention, satisfaction and growth with Amazon Pay and participating retail merchants
- Analyze merchant performance and recommend programs to increase product adoption, drive revenue growth, and deliver a measurable return on investment
- Promote marketing standard methodologies and optimization strategies with our merchant partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally across our Analytics, Credit, Technical, Marketing and Product teams to improve the Affirm offering for our merchants and monetize new users from the Amazon Pay platform
What we look for
- 8+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years of enterprise customer-facing experience in a high-tech e-commerce and/or digital wallets space
- Excellent customer relationship leadership skills with the ability and experience to manage strategic accounts
- Ability to build relationships, create strategic intent, and influence internal and external partners to create successful outcomes
- Experience in managing cross-functional product launches and projects
- Experience working directly with product and engineering teams is strongly preferred
- Extremely high attention to detail, critical thinking, business planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Knowledge of marketing technologies, SaaS, and e-commerce strongly preferred
- Experience with ecommerce platforms like Amazon and/or digital wallets like Amazon Pay is strongly preferred
Location - Remote U.S.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.