Senior Client Account Manager, Channel Partnerships at Reddit (San Francisco, CA)
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is seeking a Client Account Manager to join the Growth Partnerships team within our Sales organization. On the Growth Partnerships team, you would partner with APAC-based resellers and channel partners to help their clients achieve their growth objectives with Reddit ads.
- Manage and deepen relationships with APAC-based channel partners by identifying new clients and business lines and moving through different sales cycles and closings
- Develop go-to-market strategy with APAC-based channel partners and represent Reddit with industry organizations
- Act as the CEO of your book of business, and take full ownership of strategic bets, revenue forecasting, and ensuring operational rigor
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap and international marketing narrative by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- 5+ years in online media sales, account management, or mobile & direct-to-consumer user acquisition
- Experience in growing partnerships & marketing budgets for digital channels
- Motivated self starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Fluent in business Chinese
- US-based on Pacific Time, with flexibility to work at night as needed
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].