Senior Business Solutions Architect at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Customer Solution Consultants are responsible for the partnership between Adobe and our strategic clients, driving value realization and return on the client’s investment. This team is comprised of technology-savvy individuals who have experience in commerce and know its value in driving company strategies. Work directly with our clients to understand business and technical requirements, and to develop solutions to ensure success! We are looking for a Sr BSA to join our Adobe Commerce consulting team.
What you'll Do
The Sr Business Solution Architect interacts with customers and the project team to ensure delivery of a well-designed and effectively architected business solution. The BSA participates in discovery workshops and guides eCommerce business requirements to Magento native functionality to reduce the need for customizations. They continue to collaborate closely with technical teams throughout the project. The BSA also serves as the Proxy Product Owner on development projects, for which responsibilities include:
- Driving the project based on client’s priorities;
- Understanding the client’s requirements and priorities;
- Collaborating with the client to have clearly documented and signed-off user stories and use cases;
- Working with the client to clearly explain and document software defects;
- Prioritizing requirements for the development team;
- Clarifying requirements for the development team: Architects, QA Engineers, Developers, Project Manager.
- Managing the client’s expectations on project scope and schedule.
- Aligns project team on the Definition of Done.
- Adheres to Magento Services’ Development methodologies.
- Continually refines user stories and use cases for upcoming sprints.
- Schedules meetings to clarify requirements with the client and for the Development Team.
- Maintains requirements matrix for specifications, development, and testing.
- Reviews technical specifications and cross-check against requirements.
- Provides feedback on QA test cases and test results.
What you need to succeed
- Thorough functional knowledge of all Magento products and all relevant commerce technologies
- 3+ years of experience with Magento, Certified Magento Solution Specialist preferred
- Experience writing User Stories and Use Cases to document requirements
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, Certified Product Owner/Scrum Master preferred
- Solid understanding of organizations business strategy
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale, attention to details, and ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Strong presentation and leadership skills
- Strong mentoring skills, ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- BS Degree in Computer Science is preferred or equivalent practical experience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.