Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Associate to join Atlassian’s Internal Audit team. You will focus on the operational audits we perform across our global presence and help us continually improve our technology, processes, and controls.
If you have experience in delivering audit services at public or large private companies or want to take the next step from a Big-4 firm, bring your knowledge and creativity to a rapidly growing, highly innovative technology company, we want you to join us!
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Lead IT audit operational reviews and perform IT control testing
- Conduct process walkthroughs and identify key risks
- Facilitate process documentation creation and changes
- Develop ongoing relationships with business stakeholders, and advise process owners regarding potential control or process enhancements
- Participate in control deficiency remediation activities
- Execute testing for internal audit compliance programs (e.g., SOX/SOC2) as required
- Develop reporting and status updates for senior management
- Actively contribute to the development of the Internal Audit function, and Internal Audit workflows
More about you
- You have 3 - 5 years of experience working for a multinational company or public accounting firm with multinational clients
- You have experience in carrying out technical internal audit reviews
- You are collaborative and proactive
- You are comfortable and capable of interfacing with all levels of management, in-person and remote
- You are adept at writing IT audit documentation, such as working papers and audit reports
- You have experience working with a compliance function to support internal control testing for compliance programs (e.g., SOX/SOC2)
- You have extensive experience performing IT controls testing in a cloud environment
- You have relevant certifications (e.g., CIA, CPA, CISA)
- You have experience building ongoing productive relationships with process owners globally
- You are comfortable developing presentations and reports for senior management
- You are highly proactive, organized and have a very strong work ethic
More about our team
You'll be joining a growing Internal Audit team located in multiple regions across the globe. We challenge each other constantly to improve our work and ask hard questions. We're direct, focused, and demand excellence, but there's laughter in every meeting because we thoroughly enjoy the work we do and the impact it has. We're constantly growing, learning, adapting, and trying new things. We’re focused on how we can innovate and improve our ways of working. We love to be social, even as a distributed team!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.