Senior Admissions Advisor at HackerU (Remote)
Are you an active and inspiring communicator? Are you looking for an opportunity to change people’s lives with new professional opportunities? Do you prefer to work with like-minded people and cutting edge products?
ThriveDX (formally HackerU) is a Global leader - on the cutting edge of digital skills training and transformation. For more than a decade, we have trained thousands of industry experts as well as governments, military, intelligence, law enforcement agencies and top tier enterprises.
Originally founded within Israel’s vibrant high-tech ecosystem, ThriveDX brings a depth of experience and knowledge to partner with continuing education programs, preparing learners and helping them gain employment in a rapidly growing digital workforce.
From top universities like University of Miami, University of Michigan, New York University and California State University - we provide a turnkey solution that propels students into meaningful careers. Through these partnerships ThriveDX is working to uplift learners of all socio-economic backgrounds to close the global digital skills gap one student at a time.
We are recruiting highly organized and effective Sales professionals to drive the digital marketing and brand awareness campaigns to the next generation of digital technology professionals! If you’re an experienced, motivated, and energetic Admissions Advisor looking for a family-like, fun, and dynamic work environment, this is the job for you!
- Develop a thorough understanding of ThriveDX educational service model to accurately and appropriately communicate with and identify potential students
- Answers questions and offers other information as requested or needed
- Build relationships with the Admissions team and leadership to cultivate smooth and direct lines of communication for new student acquisition processes
- Conduct thoughtful and comprehensive phone screens with inquiring potential students to evaluate individual goodness of fit and appropriateness for the program
- Express and share program details and career opportunities with inquiring potential students to build interest and excitement
- Assist in building brand awareness
- Perform outbound calls based on web inquiries and warm-leads to provide additional information regarding ThriveDX
- Highly motivated and determined to reach target driven goals
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Ability to self-motivate to achieve and KPI goals on a team and individual basis
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership over new and different requests
- Work hours will vary from 9AM to 9PM to the schools location that you are assigned
- Schedules will be staggered and shift due to business and school needs
- Work days will include weekends, will vary week to week
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years working in a Call Center environment and/or as an Admissions Advisor in a higher education environment
- 1+ years of experience working in Education or similar field PREFERRED
- Experience cultivating relationships via phone to educate, evaluate and motivate warm-leads
- Exceptional phone presence and the ability to build strong and impactful relationships telephonically
- Ability to work a variety of shifts ranging from 9am - 9pm in your local market, as well as two weekend days per month
- Willing to meet the challenge of working in a fast growing hi-tech company
- Can effectively manage a variety of complex initiatives in varying environments and cultures
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing deadlines and projects
- Highly motivated and determined to reach target-driven goals
- Excellent command of the English language, in both written and verbal communications
- Behavioral elements such as adaptability, resilience, resourcefulness, enthusiastic and meticulous are highly preferred
Please Include in your Resume:
- % of Quota Attained
- Metrics/ Key Performance Indicators in prior roles
- Ranking within past organizations
Different is Good - At ThriveDX, we are a diverse, global family of lifelong learners, innovators, and education advocates.
Community is Everything - Passion, enthusiasm, and support is interwoven into the fabric of our growing community of lifelong learners.
We Courageously Make Change- We’re not afraid to ask the big questions and then work to create the solutions.
We deliver on our Promises - We hold ourselves accountable for all that we do, for every partner we serve and every learner we support.
Excellence is the only Option- Because we are passionate about education, technology, and advancement for our global community, we expect nothing but the very best from ourselves, our products, and the experiences we provide.
- The initial conversation will be a zoom interview with a member of our talent acquisition team for 20 minutes.
- Followed up by a 45 minutes zoom interview with a hiring manager from the team
- Competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental ,Vision, 401k (employer match), Paid-time off, Volunteer Time off, 100% remote
Your Success is our Success
If you are an exceptional team player who is ready to break down walls and forge into uncharted territories, if you want to lead a team of ambitious, passionate and like-minded individuals, then this role and this company is for you!
If you are a Self-starter with a “deploy on day one” mindset who has the confidence and ability to bring substantial value to the organization on an immediate and continued basis, you are the perfect match for us.
We are a group, a family, dedicated to changing-lives with a “Work hard – Play hard” attitude, who value individual contributions towards the collective goal and we cannot wait to meet the next member of our team! (and YES, we mean you)