Senior Administrative Assistant and Receptionist/Office Coordinator at Curriculum Associates
Senior Administrative Assistant and Receptionist/Office Coordinator
At Curriculum Associates (CA), we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren't sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
The Senior Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation and scheduling within the Services team. The role will also serve as a receptionist / office coordinator with split duties with another senior administrative assistant. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment, has a strong attention to detail, and is motivated by identifying and solving problems.
The impact you'll have:
- Manage calendars of SVP of Services, SVP of Education, and SVP of Instruction
- Manage travel and booking expenses for SVP of Services, SVP of Education, and SVP of Instruction
- Support other Services leaders with administrative activities, including Account Management
- Coordinate with company's executive administrator to plan for larger, cross-functional meetings
- Responsible for Concord Rd. site receptionist/office manager duties as a split role for two days per week doing activities such as:
- Receiving visitors, serving as the "face" of the company at our Concord Road office, greeting guests and ensuring that they are accommodated on their office visit
- Partner with our company Talent Team to ensure that all interview candidates coming to our facility are well-managed and assisted with their interview programs travel needs
- Overseeing special events in our facility, such as meetings, trainings, and celebrations to ensure that all details are well-managed and that events run smoothly
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Coordinating security needs (new badges for employees, special access requests, fitness center access, etc.)
- Coordinating with supply vendors for general office supplies, water, coffee/tea, paper
- Coordinating with maintenance vendors and landlord as needed
- Supporting SpaceIQ for in-office employees
- Acting as safety coordinator for office (defibrillators, visitor check-in, employee daily roster, etc.)
- Post and remove required notices per direction of Legal team
- Support for in-office events (receiving deliveries, printing, etc.)
- Collaborate on special projects, such as Powerpoint presentations, spreadsheet compilation, document proofing, and meeting materials preparation
- Monitor, screen, and respond in a timely manner to all internal/external communications
Who we're looking for:
- Planning/organizing-an individual who prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Dependability-an individual who is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Interpersonal Skills-an individual who maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Written Communication-an individual who edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Oral communication-an individual who speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or difficult situations and demonstrates group presentation skills
- Adaptability-an individual who adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Problem solving-an individual who identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Quality control-an individual who demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality
- Scheduling-an individual adept at managing multiple calendars in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Proficient with programs and applications like Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with expense reimbursement and travel booking systems, specific experience with Concur a plus
- Experience with scheduling executive calendars using MS Outlook
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and employer contributed 401K.
Location: Candidates should be located near our office in North Billerica, MA. Currently, Curriculum Associates employees are working remotely due to Covid-19. Once it is safe to go back into the office, team members will return to our offices. This role will be office based for 3 days per week.