Self-Service Specialist at 360Learning (Remote)
+80 more | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:00 a.m. (CST) on Sunday, January 16, 2022
360Learning is looking for a Self-Service Specialist to join our US team. The Team plan is our most flexible plan designed for clients of 5 to 100 users. As a Self-Service Specialist, you will be in charge of scaling the plan to enable 360Learning hypergrowth in the US.
More specifically, your main responsibilities will be to create business opportunities and support our existing clients. You will be directly in charge of all strategic decisions regarding the plan (Sales, Product, Marketing) and will be fully accountable for and transparent on the US performance of the plan.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced SaaS environment, has an entrepreneurship mindset, and has a proven track record of exceeding revenue objectives. You will be reporting to the Global Head of Online Sales. You will benefit from thorough onboarding and continuous learning & coaching opportunities as you grow.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Complete onboarding
- Master the product and the pitch
- Host your first demo webinar
Within 3 months, you will:
- Run tailored and exceptional demos to the best leads
- Fully master tools and processes
- Be fully accountable for the US Team plan performance
Within 6 months, you will:
- Identify and lead projects to drive the plan performance (Marketing campaigns, Product improvement)
- Build a roadmap and define targets for the next 18 months
- Give qualitative feedback on market response
Within 12 months, you will:
- Give strategic input to influence the business plan
- Contribute as a subject matter expert on business development, share your knowledge with the rest of the organization
The Skills Set
- 2+ years of experience working in a customer-facing or marketing/sales role, ideally at some point in/with SaaS companies or startups.
- A growth mindset and a life-long learning attitude
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Executed software/platform demos in your sales process
- Preferred but not mandatory: experience using Salesforce, Salesloft, Trello
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in the US
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework to make you successful - click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!